News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 24, 2021, 02:56:21 PM
Winning would be his best chance of keeping himself and his family out of jail.

The man would let his children go to jail in his stead, if it could guarantee his own freedom. I truly believe this.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 24, 2021, 02:56:21 PM
Winning would be his best chance of keeping himself and his family out of jail.

He's not going to jail either way. The law doesn't apply to people like him.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 24, 2021, 10:17:31 PM
He's not going to jail either way. The law doesn't apply to people like him.

True. If one has enough money one can buy results. I call it the legal system, as justice is relatively rarely seen. I think that it's pretty disgusting, really, but I don't have a lot of money, so my position is understandable. I'll admit that I have enough that I have attorneys on retainer to avoid losing what I do have. It's actually not all that expensive- it's like a legal HMO. NB: I am NOT shilling for any company, and many companies may provide this service, but I don't know about them. If anyone cares to ask, I will respond. I am not a salesperson.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

I spent three years in Sicily. That shit would get you murdered. But then it's Sicily, you'd get murdered for blocking somebody's driveway.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 26, 2021, 08:56:53 PM

Somebody told me about this two days ago. Apparently, it's from iCarly. That Disney Channel show.

It was obviously meant as a joke, but some people apparently took it seriously and tried it. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009