News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 26, 2021, 08:56:53 PM

Honestly, I could almost see this working in a real taco (soft wrap)... maybe even lightly grill the tortilla. Have some sliced tomato thrown in, maybe some garlic or onion... honestly sounds kinda good.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Dark Lightning

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 31, 2021, 08:56:21 AM
You are breaking m heart.
Don't worry Shoe.  I love paintings and sculptor.  I like artists like Rockwell, Thomas Cole, O'keeffe, Bierstadt, Dali, Rodin, Remington,  and a slew of others who I don't remember.  I especially like Cole and his Journey of Life.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Lol, I'm being facetious. His art is very diverse anyway.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 31, 2021, 11:14:48 AM
Lol, I'm being facetious. His art is very diverse anyway.
If he was 5 years old, then his 'art' would be decent.