News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Now imagine the difference between that and real Italian pizza. Just saying.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 03, 2016, 05:20:18 AM
Now imagine the difference between that and real Italian pizza. Just saying.
I don't see why it matters. All pizza is evil, anyway.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

aitm

I don't like pizza either…er…wrong thread?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

PickelledEggs

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 03, 2016, 10:17:32 AM

I've always liked twins...

How I feel seeing that picture...

But on the real... saying you don't like pizza is like saying you don't like sandwiches or seafood. It just makes no sense because the variety of flavours and textures is staggering.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Game of Thrones / Force Awakens spoiler

[spoiler][/spoiler]