News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Ok, okay I agree with you. God created the world and all the people in it...butt I'm thinking he must have gotten tired when he was making some of the folks here in the US.

Hydra009

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Bruno

Quote from: Shiranu on October 31, 2015, 03:08:38 PM
Yeah, sriracha anything is good imo... ANYTHING.

I have a strange desire to try one of these...I have the sriracha, just need a good pÄ...czek to fill.
Ok, okay I agree with you. God created the world and all the people in it...butt I'm thinking he must have gotten tired when he was making some of the folks here in the US.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on October 31, 2015, 11:05:24 PM

What you really do is whip out your antimaterial rifle with explosive charges and blow the fucker out of the sky!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

FinalSomnia

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 31, 2015, 11:13:19 PM
What you really do is whip out your antimaterial rifle with explosive charges and blow the fucker out of the sky!!!
I had one of the rare sniper rifles that was particularly effective at finishing these fuckers off from a distance
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Mike Cl

Quote from: FinalSomnia on November 01, 2015, 10:44:00 AM
I had one of the rare sniper rifles that was particularly effective at finishing these fuckers off from a distance
Yeah, those are good too.  Was that the one from the Sniper's Nest in the locked locker?  That one would work I'm sure.  And I've often had the gauss rifle that the mercenaries were carrying.  But the explosive charge antimaterial rifle is the most consistent--for me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

FinalSomnia

That was the one, I just forget the name of it. Gimme a second... Gobi Campaign sniper rifle, according to the interwebs.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Mike Cl

Quote from: FinalSomnia on November 01, 2015, 02:37:35 PM
That was the one, I just forget the name of it. Gimme a second... Gobi Campaign sniper rifle, according to the interwebs.
Yes, that is it's name.  Great rifle.  Veronica beats them in the head and I shoot their wings; love team work. :)

PopeyesPappy

Courtesy of my 70 something aunt on Facebook today.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.