News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Almost certainly a troll, but I got a laugh out of it, anyway.  Especially the part about no mammals living alongside dinosaurs.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

It all makes sense now.  The reason the same species can be found on different continents isn't because they were joined in the distant past, it's because the animals hitched rides on logs and I guess waited for months for the logs to travel thousands of miles.  Seems legit.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 11, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

It all makes sense now.  The reason the same species can be found on different continents isn't because they were joined in the distant past, it's because the animals hitched rides on logs and I guess waited for months for the logs to travel thousands of miles.  Seems legit.
Boooo, I liked the volcano thing better.

But is going to be interesting to see how the rafts got the predators and prey animals back to their proper locations so that it seems like there was never an interruption in their habitation of, say, Australia.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

The Skeletal Atheist

Is...is this real?

For fuck's sake! I knew they were stupid, but holy shit if this is real then there is no denying it: creationism is a sign of brain damage. If you know a creationist, call a doctor immediately.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

kilodelta

They forgot to mention that the flood also caused massive amount of canned foods from humans planning for nuclear winter to become stuck on the rafts for the animals to eat. They then used the empty cans to gather rain water.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.