News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Here you go Hydra.. Someone's thinking about you in dark, lonely movie theaters..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason78 on December 11, 2014, 02:57:16 PM
The scary thing is though, I would sort that.
By colors, size, brand name, or filling?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 11, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
Here you go Hydra.. Someone's thinking about you in dark, lonely movie theaters..

Well then.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

GrinningYMIR

AllPurposeAtheist

Aletheia

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 11, 2014, 07:56:46 PM
Great email system they have.. :think:

I find that honesty is the best policy when dealing with customers.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

kilodelta

GrinningYMIR

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

GrinningYMIR