Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

stromboli

What a 1 ton truck looks like after meeting 3/4 ton of Black Angus at night on a mountain road. (well, I think its funny)

Poison Tree

Quote from: stromboli on September 20, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

What a 1 ton truck looks like after meeting 3/4 ton of Black Angus at night on a mountain road. (well, I think its funny)
That happened to my parents a few years back. They glanced off the cow, down into the barrow pit and through two or three fences but were uninjured--SUV's engine destroyed through.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hakurei Reimu

I like how the bike cart was all, "Didn't hit me. Don't care. I got noodles to deliver."
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

stromboli

Quote from: Poison Tree on September 21, 2014, 01:10:49 AM
That happened to my parents a few years back. They glanced off the cow, down into the barrow pit and through two or three fences but were uninjured--SUV's engine destroyed through.

Lol. Having pried a doe off the front of a Plymouth Reliant, I can speak from experience. My Navy son pried one off the front of his Mercedes. Now that is painful.

PickelledEggs

Wtfbibleverses follows me on Twitter Hahahahahahhaha

Sent from your mom

Hydra009