Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 06, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
Was that in Boston?

The English can make me drink their tea, but they canna make me eat their crumpets! - William Wallace
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 09, 2020, 06:39:41 AM
So author's shouldn't have a life?
My definition of 'a life' is not measured with a narrow feeler gauge just like the plural of author is not possessive.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on August 09, 2020, 07:45:33 AM
My definition of 'a life' is not measured with a narrow feeler gauge just like the plural of author is not possessive.
I'll have a word with the morphine about propellor grammar.
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 09, 2020, 08:35:37 AM
I'll have a word with the morphine about propellor grammar.
I was going to converse with my medications, morphine would be my choice. I have had some convincing dreams on certain painkillers.. Nevertheless, I do hope your conditions improve. I can be snarky in virtual world at times. It is so much easier than person to person.

Baruch

My family makes any accomplishment I do, however meager, worthwhile.  They are not interruptions.  We had a great outing yesterday in Albuquerque.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cassia on August 09, 2020, 09:02:19 AM
I was going to converse with my medications, morphine would be my choice. I have had some convincing dreams on certain painkillers.. Nevertheless, I do hope your conditions improve. I can be snarky in virtual world at times. It is so much easier than person to person.
I got on the 'net during Desert Shield. Haven't had anything the ruffled my feathers in the intervening time. Cheers.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 09, 2020, 10:17:59 AM
I got on the 'net during Desert Shield. Haven't had anything the ruffled my feathers in the intervening time. Cheers.
I got on the 'net in '93.  Dialup modem to a store-and-forward BBS with a daily 60-post maximum on the few Usenet groups they carried... and that was enough to keep up!

Of course, we had to type in blizzards.  With one finger.  Uphill.  Both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCM73mHd4E
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

My net access was through Purdue, so there was no limit on posting.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 11, 2020, 03:12:54 PM
My net access was through Purdue, so there was no limit on posting.

You went to school at an Arkansas chicken farm? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2020, 04:12:06 PM
You went to school at an Arkansas chicken farm? ;-)
I know you can't spell.
PZ Myers