Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

If you know, you know.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 17, 2020, 01:16:42 PM

If you know, you know.
Ben is good at "seeming" like a facts based personality but his analysis and conclusions are shallow. I have seen a few heavyweight atheists smother him like cheese sauce on a enchilada made in Georgia.

Baruch

Photoshop character assassination is so 90s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Anybody who chooses Ginger Ale over Squirt----well, they are just not put together right.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Squirt is the one with the grapefruit flavor?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 17, 2020, 06:43:58 PM
Squirt is the one with the grapefruit flavor?
Yeah.  It is the only soft drink that actually quenches my thirst.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 17, 2020, 05:52:43 PM
Anybody who chooses Ginger Ale over Squirt----well, they are just not put together right.

Fresca is great too, also has grapefruit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 17, 2020, 07:04:12 PM
Yeah.  It is the only soft drink that actually quenches my thirst.
You would you say that you can't get enough of Squirt's flavor on your lips?  :P

Blackleaf

I've never had Squirt. Ginger ale is fine, but only if you get the right brand. Some just suck.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 17, 2020, 11:21:08 PM
You would you say that you can't get enough of Squirt's flavor on your lips?  :P
Because of my diabetes/heart condition, I've sworn off soda of all sorts.  But I'd love to have a Coke right now!  That pleasure would only be a tiny bit bigger than having a Squirt.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 18, 2020, 12:31:00 AM
I've never had Squirt. Ginger ale is fine, but only if you get the right brand. Some just suck.
You owe it to yourself Blackleaf, to have at least one Squirt!  Go ahead--slap on your mask and head out to your local best grocery and get one!