News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stressed about conception

Started by TheGamingAtheist, July 06, 2014, 08:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 09, 2014, 11:35:15 PM
Nothing Johan did was out of line, and acting like a bitch is not going to endear yourself to anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Lol call me a bitch. Or a brat. I could give a fuck less. :) I love how this post goes from people actually offering advice to a bashing session. It's great.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: TheGamingAtheist on July 09, 2014, 11:37:12 PM
Lol call me a bitch. Or a brat. I could give a fuck less. :) I love how this post goes from people actually offering advice to a bashing session. It's great.
That tends to happen when you make a sudden U-Turn from advise-seeker to ingrate. Get used to it.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 09, 2014, 11:44:11 PM
That tends to happen when you make a sudden U-Turn from advise-seeker to ingrate. Get used to it.

And now I'm ungrateful? Lol good one   ;) are you done yet or would you like to continue to bash me for no reason? Seems to me like your life is super boring for you to sit here and continue to attempt to offend me. It's pathetic really. I'm over it. :)

Hijiri Byakuren

AllPurposeAtheist

The fuck.. What a bunch of sanctimonious pricks. And you wonder why more people don't stick around here. TGA owes nobody an explanation as to why she wants children and some of you act all fucking butt hurt because she doesn't like your sanctimonious 3rd degree bullshit.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Draconic Aiur

Well TGA, I don't know why your not pregnant yet, but you 2 should just keep on trying.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 10, 2014, 04:36:22 AM
The fuck.. What a bunch of sanctimonious pricks. And you wonder why more people don't stick around here. TGA owes nobody an explanation as to why she wants children and some of you act all fucking butt hurt because she doesn't like your sanctimonious 3rd degree bullshit.
Forgive me if I don't react well to ingrates lashing out at people who are just offering advice that they themselves asked for. If that makes me a sanctimonious prick, then it's a title I can live with.

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 10, 2014, 04:36:22 AM
Thank you!!!

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 10, 2014, 05:51:36 AM
Well TGA, I don't know why your not pregnant yet, but you 2 should just keep on trying.
We plan to do so: ) thank you: )

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 10, 2014, 04:23:42 AM
To me it is not really clear what is this thread about. However, when you post a comment or a thread here people are free to ask you any sort of questions as long as they abide the rules.

There are very simple reasonable questions asked to you in this thread, opinion offered and you treat them as 'questioning you' or as something said against you. You started with complaining that you felt stressed about conception, but in most of the thread you sound like you are here to have an early baby shower and expect people to act according to what you feel and think.

Having a penis or making the decision of not to have any children doesn't put anyone in a less position to make a comment on issues come up with the subject and being right about it. No, having a womb doesn't put you in a special place on issues with children, abortion, adoption and how that shapes the human societies with anything related to them. Honestly, I personally find some male opinion on this more bullshit free than female ones in general.

I have a womb and decided not to have children. But I can easily get what kind of a thing to have a child and the huge responsibility it brings. That's actually why I made that decision. No, I don't need to have a child to get that. I also can make a comment on pretty much anything about it. Most of them would hit close home, because I have the required life experience.

This common attitude that comes up every time with this subject that people without children or who don't want to have children cannot 'lecture' anyone on the subject is pretty much bullshit. Not to mention I can 'lecture' any 20-30 year olds on pretty much about anything and people who are 10-20 years older than me can do the same thing to me. Life experience. This has nothing to do with being condescending, it is not even something negative to a self confident adult with integrity. It's definitely not being a dick. Needlessly to say, none of us required to listen. We also have a right to be annoyed by it.

I see you are 22 and I agree with that forum full of women you mentioned that told you you are too young to have a child. You are too young to have a child. Yes you can vote and get drunk and do a lot of other things, but you are practically a kid yourself. Desiring to have a child, doesn't make you ready for it. See, in an angle this is pretty similar to the pet issue. With one difference. You can't give the baby away whatever he does. He is not a pet. He is not a high level accessory either. He is a human being. You are literally stuck with him until one of you are dead.

I definitely agree with Wolf. (Somebody take a screen shot)

I will go further and say that MOST of the pregnancies -including the big chunk of the ones that supposedly dads and moms 'decide' for the bundle of joy- are a result of:

-Family expectation
-Cultural conditioning (religion and basic norms defined by the archaic system)
-It's a status -esp. with marriage
-It's considered as some sort of accomplishment
-Because they have nothing else to do
-No need to mention the religious societies

I'm sure we can add a lot here, bu this is enough to get what I am talking about.

If, but IF people could act out of those norms and expectations set upon them (including the ones they create themselves under those norms) and could make decisions freely, the amount of people who have children would be small. Children without guardians would be a small amount. We would have a reasonable demographics in the world and everything would be much better. I mean everything, because demographics is the main issue that lies behind almost every other one. Everyone would live in a better world.

So yes, humanity would be better off with more abortions and more adoptions.
I asked advice on what other things I should do or try. Such as if anyone has experience with certain medications that they had to take or didn't take. Things like that. I am not asking for any kind of pity party or any kind of sympathy or empathy on the subject, I was merely asking for advice on a fucking forum that I THOUGHT I could voice a situation on without being judged and told that I am too young and to be questioned.

My motives aren't anyone's business and That's for damn sure. I don't care who thinks I am too young or not ready for a child. My fiance and I are doing better than 90% of the older adults around our community. We've both raised our younger siblings and I am STILL raising mine. I know, for the most part, what it takes to be a mother and how to be one.

No! In my opinion, if you opt to not have children or opt to not go through with an adoption then your opinion should be dismissed entirely. If you don't have a child yourself then you're no one to tell me that I am not yet ready.

As far as comparing a child to a pet, is that a serious analogy coming from an atheist? That's way too hilarious. A human life is far worth more than an animals life, as far as domestication goes. Animals aren't MEANT to be domesticated. They never evolved to be such but we, as humans, decided to go ahead and fuck with it and now we domesticate everything from kittens to penguins!

Point is, I came here for advice. I appreciate those who gave it without questioning my motives and those who support me on this matter. You rock. As for those of you that decided to be rude and inconsiderate, you can go fuck yourselves.

It's a shame that I came on here simply asking for fellow atheists to help me in this time , That's already fucking hard enough to deal with as it is, just to be treated like I'm nothing.  I never once intended for drama or debate but looks like you can't have your cake and eat it too here.

Let me Also key you in on something, I'm not going to leave this forum because you want to bully people out of it. We are all atheists as far as I am concerned. Your attitude's are precisely the reason many people judge us negatively.

Thanks anyways.

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: Shol'va on July 09, 2014, 05:09:07 PM
I can ask my wife anything you'd like me to. We're just about getting ready for our second one.
I think you would also learn a lot from a man's perspective on being a dad :)
Idk if I replied but thank you so much. I appreciate that. I'm trying to figure out how to close this thread since a ton of people want to be assholes

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: TheGamingAtheist on July 10, 2014, 01:01:58 PMYour attitude's are precisely the reason many people judge us negatively.

TheGamingAtheist

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 10, 2014, 01:05:09 PM

Funny. You're telling me to fuck off when you're on MY thread that you didn't even have to fucking bother with. [emoji58]

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: TheGamingAtheist on July 10, 2014, 01:12:39 PM
Funny. You're telling me to fuck off when you're on MY thread that you didn't even have to fucking bother with. [emoji58]
You came to our house, asked our advise, and basically told anyone you disagreed with to go suck a big one. Even to a guy like me, that's dickish. The fact of the matter is, not all advise you ask for is going to be advise you necessarily like. If you are incapable of understanding this, the door is not locked. Feel free to get the fuck out.

Hijiri Byakuren

Also, you posted this in General Discussion, not Personal Matters. I don't have to be nice here.