News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

American Dictatorship

Started by curiouscrab, March 24, 2014, 09:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouscrab

Right now American society is really bad. Would a dictatorship fix this?
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0
:vegetasmiley:
Just :hand: and :think: for a moment about your life. :doh: when you realize you believed in something and found out it wasn't true :liar: :wall: (aka :new_xmas:). Now repeat while thinking about what you may currently believe in. :fU:

Mermaid

No. Why do you think a dictatorship could be beneficial?

Need examples of why American society is really bad.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

curiouscrab

Quote from: Mermaid on March 24, 2014, 09:12:10 PM
No. Why do you think a dictatorship could be beneficial?

Need examples of why American society is really bad.
Too many freedoms=America (in a bad way)
America is behind in everything. Even fashion is really bad.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0
Just :hand: and :think: for a moment about your life. :doh: when you realize you believed in something and found out it wasn't true :liar: :wall: (aka :new_xmas:). Now repeat while thinking about what you may currently believe in. :fU:

stromboli

You're right. Move to Uganda.

AllPurposeAtheist

And I'm waiting for the possible benefit here.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shol'va

drunkenshoe will have a field day with this thread. Gonna go grab some popcorn.

curiouscrab

Quote from: stromboli on March 24, 2014, 09:26:11 PM
You're right. Move to Uganda.
I was planning on forming a new country and kicking America's ass in education and athletics as well as Asia's ass and Jamaica's ass (no insults intended).
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

curiouscrab

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 09:27:11 PM
And I'm waiting for the possible benefit here.
Keep everybody in line, get America on the right track.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

Shol'va

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 09:29:02 PM
I was planning on forming a new country and kicking America's ass in education and athletics as well as Asia's ass and Jamaica's ass (no insults intended).
That sounds like a plan! Let us know once it's up and running.

AllPurposeAtheist

In line with what and on which track? The path to submission  in line with the stars? Oh wait, this is before or after the next big civil war?

curiouscrab

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 09:33:30 PM
In line with what and on which track? The path to submission  in line with the stars? Oh wait, this is before or after the next big civil war?
lol

We're behind in basically everything. We need to catch up.

Also, blue eyes and blonde hair. :fU:
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

Shol'va

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 09:34:55 PM
Also, blue eyes and blonde hair. :fU:

I think a certain fellow with a charming mustache and great public speaking skills tried that before you.
It did not turn out well.

curiouscrab

Quote from: Shol'va on March 24, 2014, 09:35:37 PM
I think a certain fellow with a charming mustache and great public speaking skills tried that before you.
It did not turn out well.
He had a very charming mustache indeed. Unfortunately, it did him no good. I might be him reincarnated, though.

lol - YOLO (proved wrong by reincarnation) :fU: :fU: <---love this smiley
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

AllPurposeAtheist

Someone probably ought to tell him being a Hitler wannabe is out of vogue. :think:

curiouscrab

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 10:00:37 PM
Someone probably ought to tell him being a Hitler wannabe is out of vogue. :think:
Yeah, I'll tell him.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0