News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

American Dictatorship

Started by curiouscrab, March 24, 2014, 09:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shol'va

Never seems to go out of style with theists trying to argue why "atheism is bad, mkay?"
That and Stalin. Always the two "nucular options" in their arsenal.

curiouscrab

Quote from: Shol'va on March 24, 2014, 10:04:21 PM
Never seems to go out of style with theists trying to argue why "atheism is bad, mkay?"
That and Stalin. Always the two "nucular options" in their arsenal.
Atheism is good. And it' true.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0
:vegetasmiley:
Just :hand: and :think: for a moment about your life. :doh: when you realize you believed in something and found out it wasn't true :liar: :wall: (aka :new_xmas:). Now repeat while thinking about what you may currently believe in. :fU:

aitm

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 09:29:02 PM
I was planning on forming a new country and kicking America's ass in education and athletics as well as Asia's ass and Jamaica's ass (no insults intended).
if you can afford that, I agree with everything you say and offer my services as your construction baron. I will oversee all construction to my demanding constraints. All for the mere sum of 3.5 million per year and my own helicopter with Jessica Alba as my backseat "co-pilot". Let's do this!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

curiouscrab

Quote from: aitm on March 24, 2014, 10:10:46 PM
if you can afford that, I agree with everything you say and offer my services as your construction baron. I will oversee all construction to my demanding constraints. All for the mere sum of 3.5 million per year and my own helicopter with Jessica Alba as my backseat "co-pilot". Let's do this!
Yeah, I figured it would be expensive and therefore I only imagined it but never carried it out.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0
Just :hand: and :think: for a moment about your life. :doh: when you realize you believed in something and found out it wasn't true :liar: :wall: (aka :new_xmas:). Now repeat while thinking about what you may currently believe in. :fU:

Hijiri Byakuren

To the OP: Yes, but only if I get to be the dictator. And call myself First Citizen. And change my name to The Mule.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

curiouscrab

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 24, 2014, 10:16:33 PM
To the OP: Yes, but only if I get to be the dictator. And call myself First Citizen. And change my name to The Mule.
As dictator, you can do whatever you want. As for becoming dictator, good luck.
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: curiouscrab on March 24, 2014, 10:18:31 PM
As dictator, you can do whatever you want. As for becoming dictator, good luck.

curiouscrab

Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

Hijiri Byakuren

curiouscrab

Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

Hijiri Byakuren

curiouscrab

Romans - 1
Jesus - 0

billhilly

Well you're definitely out.  No way we can have a dictator who doesn't get the jokes.  You'll need to be reeducated when the real dictator gets here.

AllPurposeAtheist

We can't have a dictator who doesn't really do that stuff. If you're going to be dictator you don't just not really do things. YOU DO OR YOU DON'T! You don't do that wishy washy 'don't really do' stuff stuff.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Isn't there a dic in dictator? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.