News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wallpapers, what do you use?

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 20, 2013, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

nice wow wallpapers Grinning.

I... urm.. can't show mine here.. hee.. but can show the last one I used that could be considered SFW.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

Why thank you munch, and you could probably finagle it via Jacuzzi, but I'm not quite certain of the laws about that, suffice it to say that X material is generally not allowed

We tried that already :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

trust me, there isn't enough black bars to make mine discrete.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

This is my current wallpaper. Taken at Glacier National Park.

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

my dad used to use this, it terrified me when I was a kid

Munch

StupidWiz

My current wallpaper is my forum avatar. :D

<<<<<<<<
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

SGOS

I don't think I'm allowed to post a copy of what I'm using for wallpaper this week.