News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm back.

Started by NilDesperandum, July 26, 2013, 10:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

See this? This is why I have such a dislike of drunks. Here we have a guy who "cares about being truthy" and yet he's willfully destroying his own mind, rendering him completely unable to understand anything anymore.

Solitary

I'll be any way I want to be! Buzz off!  :lol:  Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Plu"See this? This is why I have such a dislike of drunks. Here we have a guy who "cares about being truthy" and yet he's willfully destroying his own mind, rendering him completely unable to understand anything anymore.

He's not really drunk, though.

"I'm drunk and on teh interwebz LOLZ". Good for him.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Solitary

He! He! Let's see, he drinks and willfully destroys his mind, and you drink. Hmmm!  8-)  Sorry! I couldn't resist. Glad to see you are still here. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

I was wondering when he was going to get suspended...

Sal1981

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

WitchSabrina

Someone call for a witch?

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

I believe he was drunk, because he identified himself as Rajeev Mehta, a psychiatrist practicing in the Youngstown, Ohio area. I looked him up. There is a psychiatrist by that name practicing there.

Plu

It's a good thing I'm not a total arsehole or I might actually be bothered to go annoy him.

Brian37

The original post made as much sense as a Republican.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Someone call for a witch?

[ Image ]

I think he means me.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Someone call for a witch?

[ Image ]

I think he means me.

LOL   K.   You're better at handling this sort of thing than I am anyway.
(I was just trying to be funny)

:wink:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.