News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm back.

Started by NilDesperandum, July 26, 2013, 10:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NilDesperandum

This is fun! Challenge me. Please. It's too easy.

Solitary

Where do you live, outside of the nut house that is? I'll meet you there, or your nearest funny farm. You are such a joke and a fool. You are making my day!  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  =D>  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

First of all, who the fuck are you? You start with "I'm back" and everyone is like "Who?" Are you someone that got banned and have now re-registered to circumvent a ban? How drunk are you that you've decided to spam the fuck out of the forum with your small penis bullshit? I suspect you've consumed an entire case of cheap vodka. I can smell it from here. Don't you have to work in the morning?

NilDesperandum

It's Glenfiddich. It's not cheap. I'm just having fun. Don't take it personally.

Solitary

I think he may be God.  :shock:  :-$  [-(   :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Solitary

NilDesperandum

Do you really want my address? I'll give it to you if you give me yours. We can meet up and have nice talk over alcohol or weed. You'd like me by the end of our conversation (everyone does). Believe it.

NilDesperandum

To the_antithesis.

I was a guy who came here in good faith to talk about atheism, looking for likeminded compatriots. But since I said some things that made people think I was a "sock puppet" (a term I wasn't even aware of), you atheists - one and all - shat all over me. No one came to my defense. No one wanted to understand. Everyone wanted to pile on the nube. Now, I'm not a nube. I know forums are an echo chamber for mindless nobodies (except me). So I came back while I was having a drink to fvuck with you all. Unfortunatelyl, the assholes who originally were on the board haven't responded. But me being an asshole is still worth it. Answers your question about who I am.

Solitary

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"Do you really want my address? I'll give it to you if you give me yours. We can meet up and have nice talk over alcohol or weed. You'd like me by the end of our conversation (everyone does). Believe it.

You really don't want to meet me Tom. If we met I'd drink too much, talk too much, and tell War Stories, and tell you too much, then I'd have to expurgate you from the face of the earth with extreme prejudice. You don't want that. You wouldn't need my address to meet up coward.  :lol:  Solitary

the_antithesis

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"I know forums are an echo chamber for mindless nobodies (especially me).

the_antithesis

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"Answers your question about who I am.

Sure. But know this: You were completely forgotten before. You will be easily forgotten again.

NilDesperandum

So what? Fools forget the great frequently.

NilDesperandum

Solitary, my name's Rajeev Mehta. You can look me up. I'm in Ohio. Youngstown. I fear no man.

Solitary

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"Solitary, my name's Rajeev Mehta. You can look me up. I'm in Ohio. Youngstown. I fear no man.

Who said I was a man Rajeev?  :roll:   Solitary

NilDesperandum

"No man" is a figure of speech. It means I fear no person, not animal, nor any force. I am dead already. Tell me your war stories and I'll tell you mine. You'd cry. Your war stories are unicorn rides.

Poison Tree

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"I remember coming here to have a conversation and I was crapped on. After reflection, I see you cvnts for what you are. Intolerant. Fvck you. Cheers.
I have to say, while I have no recollection of your previous time here, if it was anywhere near as spammy and trollish as this time then I am not surprised you were crapped on. These are certainly not attempts at conversations. It is too bad the older posts were lost in forum crash(s) (for several reasons); I'm curious just what your earlier conversations were like and how it came about that us intolerant cvnts crapped on you.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide