News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm back.

Started by NilDesperandum, July 26, 2013, 10:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NilDesperandum

I'm still an atheist. Do we still have a witch (hypocrisy) and other malcontent borderline abused people running the forum whose sole purpose in life is to act the exact same way they were treated by stupid theists? Are we still mincing words about the definition of atheism, and using a self-serving hackneyed rationalization to put down people we don't disagree with? Do we still have people who'll ban me for having a different opinion? I remember coming here to have a conversation and I was crapped on. After reflection, I see you cvnts for what you are. Intolerant. Fvck you. Cheers.

Hijiri Byakuren

What's a cvnt? Or a fvck? Did you accidentally your English?

[youtube:1w3o60sh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY[/youtube:1w3o60sh]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

NilDesperandum

Oh, and post more cartoons with sock puppets and people rolling their eyes, losers. Too much time on your hands. Too much cut and paste. Fvcking annoying atheists. You give normal atheists a bad name.

NilDesperandum

Yuuuup. I accidentally my English, fvcker. How bout them apples, dumba$$?

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, you could always just piss off. That wouldn't bother me to much. :|
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

NilDesperandum

I'd rather not. It's more fun to piss on you numbskulls.

AllPurposeAtheist

You don't have enough prick pressure.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

NilDesperandum

Only whilst you're sucking mine, c0cksvcker.

NilDesperandum

Geez, when I was timid and polite to you guys, you shat all over me. Now that I'm givin' it back, not a peep. Pvssies.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"I'm back.

Why?

It was a good plan.

We were happy.

You were...

Well, you were still a miserable dick. But we were happy.

Why did you have to go and mess things up?

You ruin everything like George Lucas.

NilDesperandum

Your happiness is my sorrow. That's why. You understand the sentiment. It's akin to the way you you treat theists. I love to expose hypocrites. I love it when people feel justified doing what they accuse others of doing. That's why, you fvcking whore.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"I love to expose hypocrites.

So you're going to expose yourself?

NilDesperandum

Where's my hypocrisy? Unlike you fellas, I'd admit it. My ego isn't wrapped up in being right. It's wrapped up in being truthful. Waiting.

the_antithesis

NilDesperandum

This is what I said about cut and paste. Anyone can do it. Say something. Give it to me. I don't need a picture. I can read. Can you write? Why do you make me look so good, beside the way I already look. I must be Jesus to you.