News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anime Thread!

Started by Notthesun, July 03, 2013, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

ok now whats wrong with grown ups watching cartoons? Besides some of these "Cartoons" as you call them have more entertaining stories than some adult tv shows I can think of.

Well some anime is pure childish but nothing wrong with that either.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: doorknob on July 22, 2014, 01:22:04 PM
ok now whats wrong with grown ups watching cartoons? Besides some of these "Cartoons" as you call them have more entertaining stories than some adult tv shows I can think of.

Well some anime is pure childish but nothing wrong with that either.
Also some are more adult stories than most live action shows I've seen.

Sent from your mom

Draconic Aiur

Just finished Itazura wa Kiss, it's okay

doorknob

excitement Sword Art Online 2 has come out. I'm not wild about kirito becoming a girl in the game though. I like my eye candy.

I Know it's old but I"m just now starting to watch angel beats.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: doorknob on July 25, 2014, 12:28:32 PM
excitement Sword Art Online 2 has come out. I'm not wild about kirito becoming a girl in the game though. I like my eye candy.

I Know it's old but I"m just now starting to watch angel beats.

SAO2?  You mean the second half of the first season?

Sent from your mom

PickelledEggs

Enjoy Angel Beats! BTW. It's one of my favorites

Sent from your mom

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 25, 2014, 02:39:41 PM
Enjoy Angel Beats! BTW. It's one of my favorites

Sent from your mom

horrible taste in anime.

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 25, 2014, 02:37:07 PMSAO2?  You mean the second half of the first season?
I dunno which Doorknob was referring to, but that is what the second season of Sword Art Online is called, though the show centers around the Gun Gale Online MMO rather than SAO or ALO.

I'm half-tempted to call the latest season Gun Art Online to eliminate any confusion.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 26, 2014, 04:08:55 AM
I dunno which Doorknob was referring to, but that is what the second season of Sword Art Online is called, though the show centers around the Gun Gale Online MMO rather than SAO or ALO.

I'm half-tempted to call the latest season Gun Art Online to eliminate any confusion.
I was joking. I liked Sword art online, but halfway through the season is where it should have ended. The second half felt overly dragged out.

Draconic Aiur

Now if you want good anime: Slayers, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full metal Alchemist, Full metal panic, Aoi Bungaku, Gundam 00, ect.

PickelledEggs

Neon Genesis Evengelion was amazing

I'm about to start up watching Super Sonico. Not expecting much story line..... but it's an ecchi, so who cares :lol:

doorknob

sorry

to specify I was talking about gun gale online. I'm aware of the second half of season one. A huge fan like me wouldn't miss something like that.

I even got into wies schwarz because of sword art online. Very expensive though and it's not very popular in america yet.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 26, 2014, 04:14:13 PMNeon Genesis Evangelion was amazing
That series makes me physically ill thinking about it. It's a good deconstruction, but it is just so goddamn depressing. I probably wouldn't have finished it if not for my strong sense of morbid curiosity.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 27, 2014, 02:24:27 AM
That series makes me physically ill thinking about it. It's a good deconstruction, but it is just so goddamn depressing. I probably wouldn't have finished it if not for my strong sense of morbid curiosity.

I felt like that more with Elfen Lied than NGE.

But yeah. NGE was super depressing, it wasn't so well written though.... and had such amazing character development.