News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Anime Thread!

Started by Notthesun, July 03, 2013, 05:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Shiranu on May 13, 2014, 03:15:39 AM
So... apparently there is talk of M. Night Shamalan (or w/e) directing another Avatar movie, one of Legend of Korra...
I have never seen a good movie with this man's name in the credits. Why is he still allowed to make them?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

doorknob

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on May 13, 2014, 10:40:47 AM
I have never seen a good movie with this man's name in the credits. Why is he still allowed to make them?

agreed

PickelledEggs

So I just rewatched the first episode of Attack on Titan...

I might have just figured something out that was I had some questions about....

[spoiler]about the first titan that broke the wall in the series[/spoiler]

Hydra009

Revivo threado!

The Summer Slump has been a great time to catch up on anime.  And I'm even thinking about trying out a new one.  It's pretty new, only a few episodes completed so far, but it looks so right up my alley that it's not even funny.

The basic plotline is that Mars is colonized and political tensions are high between Earth and Mars, yadda yadda yadda, Gundams.

Hydra009

Just watched the first episode and I'm hooked.  A tad slow and really exposition-heavy, but then BAM! everything clicks into place and it's freakin' awesome!

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 21, 2014, 02:16:32 AM
Revivo threado!

The Summer Slump has been a great time to catch up on anime.  And I'm even thinking about trying out a new one.  It's pretty new, only a few episodes completed so far, but it looks so right up my alley that it's not even funny.

The basic plotline is that Mars is colonized and political tensions are high between Earth and Mars, yadda yadda yadda, Gundams.

Going to check it out just because of your description of it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Damned! It's been awhile.. Anime is still just cartoons.

Carry on kids.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

I saw your name here and thought you might actually be interested. I feel a bit let down now :(.

3 episodes into Aldnoah.Zero, it's good so far :D.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Sorry to dissapoint you, but nope. Not in the least bit interested. But it is my job to point out the painfully obvious once in awhile.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on July 21, 2014, 07:26:49 AM
I saw your name here and thought you might actually be interested. I feel a bit let down now :(.

3 episodes into Aldnoah.Zero, it's good so far :D.
Glad you liked it.  I make good recommendations sometimes.  Or rather, someone else did. I think it was some must-see anime list on imgur or something.

I'm trying out Sword Art Online 2 as well.

AllPurposeAtheist

And...they're still cartoons.. ................ Just waiting for someone's obligatory STFU. :lol:

Hydra009

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 22, 2014, 05:12:38 AM
And...they're still cartoons.. ................ Just waiting for someone's obligatory STFU. :lol:

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 22, 2014, 05:12:38 AM

I love cartoons :lol: Ren and Stimpy is still one of my favorites haha

GrinningYMIR

Cartoons are great, whether its funny shit or if its running storylines I've always enjoyed them

Plus a lot of anime babes are hot :D
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 22, 2014, 09:58:54 AM
Cartoons are great, whether its funny shit or if its running storylines I've always enjoyed them

Plus a lot of anime babes are hot :D

Mikasa is my waifu