Is liberalism nothing more than the mouse utopia amongs humans?

Started by jorgammon, July 28, 2023, 11:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 30, 2023, 11:31:27 PMThe #1 reason why Christianity is still a thing in spite of all the ridicule directed towards it and all the corruption uncovered over the years is because people can't stand YOU as people, because atheists are so incredibly ineffectual, both individually and as a group. The puerility of this forum and your infantile retorts have only cemented this.
You have imaginary friends and call US infantile?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

jorgammon

I guess the APA is imaginary. NOBODY likes or trusts atheists, and this narcissism on your part shows why.

Again, I'm not a Christian in the least, Christianity is the most cucked religion. But I'm also not a soyboy bolshevist like you retards seem to be.

But yeah, if anybody's hit a nerve, it's me. I post a very basic connection between crazy mice and leftists, and suddenly you spend all your forum posting time attacking me. It's almost like it's the truth, and telling the truth hurts leftists, because they conspire like rats to spread lies.

the_antithesis

You're talking about religious fuckheads, fuckhead. Most of them have never even met an atheist, but they've heard about them, which is bullshit their preacher pulled completely out of their ass.

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 31, 2023, 11:14:54 AMYou're talking about religious fuckheads, fuckhead. Most of them have never even met an atheist, but they've heard about them, which is bullshit their preacher pulled completely out of their ass.

Oh wow he called me a fuckhead.

And if you read deeper into the paper they actually say that ATHEISTS trust other atheists less. Not every atheist is interested in larping as an Antifa terror cell.

the_antithesis

I notice you've pivoted away from you transphobia. That's smarter. I don't know why you haven't been banned yet for hate speech, but here we are.

If you hate us so much, go away. You are just this week's asshole who's shitting on our lawn. Posting your hateful prejudices because you think someone will think it's really intelligent, but it's not. It's the kind of shit a dumbass fourteen-year-old would come up with because puberty also matures the brain as well as the winkie which is why teenagers are the worst people ever. There'll be another one next week and we will not be able to tell the difference.

jorgammon

Eh, I've only "pivoted away from transphobia" to attack you.

I don't fucking know why you're so defensive of "transphobia" or other nonsense anyway other than some kind of obsession with identifying with the weak, up to the point of justifying and running interference for their subversion and cloak and dagger bullshit.

aitm

Maybe....just maybe....we think we can be nice. A bit of work for you eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dark Lightning

He came in talking shit and swinging. I expect little if any change in the MO. Next up will be his complaint about freeze peach.

Mike Cl

This is a maga troll.  Cares nothing about any level of truth or facts.  His only desire is to create chaos and avoids facts or critical thinking.  A discussion about anything is not possible.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

I had a heat stroke yesterday, otherwise his ass would have been gone.

Fuck this dude - I gave him multiple opportunities to approach staff and forum with respect, to actually discuss his topic instead of throwing punches left, right, and centre at us, and he spat in my face each time.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 31, 2023, 11:05:42 AMI guess the APA is imaginary. NOBODY likes or trusts atheists, and this narcissism on your part shows why.

Again, I'm not a Christian in the least, Christianity is the most cucked religion. But I'm also not a soyboy bolshevist like you retards seem to be.

But yeah, if anybody's hit a nerve, it's me. I post a very basic connection between crazy mice and leftists, and suddenly you spend all your forum posting time attacking me. It's almost like it's the truth, and telling the truth hurts leftists, because they conspire like rats to spread lies.
You're too impressed with yourself. Cut off your head to improve your cognitive capacity.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on July 31, 2023, 03:22:29 PMI had a heat stroke yesterday, otherwise his ass would have been gone.

Heat strokes are no joke!!!  I hope you are fully recovered.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 31, 2023, 05:57:53 PMHeat strokes are no joke!!!  I hope you are fully recovered.

Yeah, that was a weird experience. I feel really drained, but that's mostly it. Appreciate it!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Dark Lightning

Glad you're doing better. I've had the heat stroke experience and it wasn't fun.

BoT, it's good to see the turd gone!

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 28, 2023, 12:09:41 PMDoes the forum need to renew the idiot-proofing?

No, we do need people with different opinions.  Sometimes to make us think, sometimes as chewtoys.

His post was an oversimplification.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!