Is liberalism nothing more than the mouse utopia amongs humans?

Started by jorgammon, July 28, 2023, 11:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 12:03:14 PMYeah I just read my posts. The question remains, what the fuck?

You people are fucking schizos.

I'm sorry, but your feelings aren't valid.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 12:03:14 PMYeah I just read my posts. The question remains, what the fuck?

You people are fucking schizos.
And you're a troll.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

How exactly did you expect people to react when you just go into a random community and start preaching your ideology?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2023, 12:47:07 PMHow exactly did you expect people to react when you just go into a random community and start preaching your ideology?
He expects us to act as badly as he does.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 29, 2023, 12:23:01 PMI'm sorry, but your feelings aren't valid.

You limp-wristed liberal types are the ones who worry about feelings and validity and other stupid bullshit.

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 12:42:20 PMAnd you're a troll.

And you're a weak little bitch who can't come up with a counter argument to anything other than to circle the wagons.

Quote from: Shiranu on July 29, 2023, 12:47:07 PMHow exactly did you expect people to react when you just go into a random community and start preaching your ideology?

There's no ideology here. I'm just posting an obvious observation, one that apparently isn't obvious enough for you to understand.

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 02:10:51 PMHe expects us to act as badly as he does.

If anything, you're acting worse than I am. And not in a "moral" way but in a cognitive one. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm here posting with some thought while you're posting like 14 year olds who flunked out of 5th grade.

Gawdzilla Sama

You have no rational points to argue against. Send your mongrel over to cover for you while you get your thumb out of your ass and find a pistol to help you on your way to the last disappointment.
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 05:18:14 PMYou limp-wristed liberal types are the ones who worry about feelings and validity and other stupid bullshit.

Gosh, you're an angwy widdle boy, Chloe.

I guess angwy isn't a feewing.

In any case, it's invalid. You're not allowed to feel this way anymore. Stop it.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 05:18:14 PM, but I'm here posting with some thought while you're posting like 14 year olds who flunked out of 5th grade.

I have a Masters from Purdue. You have a rectum under your nose.
PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

jorgammon

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 05:32:50 PMYou have no rational points to argue against. Send your mongrel over to cover for you while you get your thumb out of your ass and find a pistol to help you on your way to the last disappointment.

What would be the last disappointment? Not having a chance to shoot you?

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 29, 2023, 07:45:01 PMGosh, you're an angwy widdle boy, Chloe.

I guess angwy isn't a feewing.

In any case, it's invalid. You're not allowed to feel this way anymore. Stop it.

Faggot.

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 07:47:38 PMI have a Masters from Purdue. You have a rectum under your nose.

So I'm still ahead of you huh.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Dark Lightning

Is the OP just a chew-toy, or is that turd going to be picked out of the punch bowl soon?

the_antithesis

jorgammon

The #1 reason why Christianity is still a thing in spite of all the ridicule directed towards it and all the corruption uncovered over the years is because people can't stand YOU as people, because atheists are so incredibly ineffectual, both individually and as a group. The puerility of this forum and your infantile retorts have only cemented this.

the_antithesis

You came here and shat on our lawn and then call us puerile?

Eat a whole box of dickburgers.