Is liberalism nothing more than the mouse utopia amongs humans?

Started by jorgammon, July 28, 2023, 11:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 28, 2023, 11:59:04 PMThere is no arguing with a bigot.

Maybe if you just stopped hating people.

"Bigot". "Hate". You use these words as if they mean anything significant to anybody other than children.

Shiranu

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 11:49:21 PMEither you're playing dumb hoping other people won't understand me, or you really are fucking dense.

Oh, I understood you - and judging by the reactions, everyone else did to. Understanding doesn't mean agreement or that it is logical.

It seems your the one who doesn't actually understand what he is arguing, as again... your argument had zero relation to your conclusion.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

Oh, mercy. A limp-wristed attempt at insults. What will they think of next?

Look, we get it, man. You hate gay people, especially trans people. Don't even bother with the video about the mice. You don't need it. You could probably find plenty of justification for your hate in "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Just own up to it, you wimp.

jorgammon

I understand perfectly well what I'm arguing, that all the things that liberalism champions as being "good" or "protected" are merely symptoms of social decay, just as they are among mice. I tried to make it clear. And judging by all the responses along the lines of "Don't read this person's writing!" I think you understood me perfectly and are trying to keep others from understanding.

Shiranu

Where did I ever advocate for your post not to be read?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 29, 2023, 12:09:33 AMOh, mercy. A limp-wristed attempt at insults. What will they think of next?

Look, we get it, man. You hate gay people, especially trans people. Don't even bother with the video about the mice. You don't need it. You could probably find plenty of justification for your hate in "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Just own up to it, you wimp.

More like I'm sick to death of liberal sanctimoniousness and am happy to see a clear demonstration that they have no moral high ground whatsoever, that all their sacred cows are in fact piles of dung.

"WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!!" No, you're just mentally ill.

Shiranu

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 12:11:41 AMMore like I'm sick to death of liberal sanctimoniousness and am happy to see a clear demonstration that they have no moral high ground whatsoever, that all their sacred cows are in fact piles of dung.
So what made you think Atheistforums.com was the place to come and start yelling at people?

the_antithesis

Liberal and conservative are waaaay too broad to tar any person with either.

That said, you need remember where that comes from. You see, conservative tend to not like people for various arbitrary reasons. Like, they're gay or they're trans or they're black or they're women and so on. Then conservatives try to take away these people's rights and stuff. All because they think certain kinds of people shouldn't exist and it just makes them crazy to know they still breathe air.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 10:02:15 PMI put out an argument and all you have are these petty redneck insults.
While you insult the entire forum with your dick-sucking of your God. Whose worse, assbag?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

jorgammon

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 08:14:48 AMWhile you insult the entire forum with your dick-sucking of your God. Whose worse, assbag?

Oh my god this is so homophobic, you're such a bigot. /s

And no, I'm not a Christian, I just insulted you for being as self-righteous as the average Christcuck.

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 29, 2023, 12:19:51 AMLiberal and conservative are waaaay too broad to tar any person with either.

That said, you need remember where that comes from. You see, conservative tend to not like people for various arbitrary reasons. Like, they're gay or they're trans or they're black or they're women and so on. Then conservatives try to take away these people's rights and stuff. All because they think certain kinds of people shouldn't exist and it just makes them crazy to know they still breathe air.

You're pretending that these classifications are more complicated than they are. The "pride" movement, urban "intellectuals", and the urban lumpenproletariat all sleep in the same political bed. Whatever term you would use for that, go ahead and use.

Kind of reminds me of how leftists on Twitter would always obfuscate and pretend not to understand you whenever you start calling them whatever name they were using. First they call themselves "woke", then when conservatives start attacking the "woke", suddenly you don't use that term anymore and only old people use that term. You dissolve and reform like jelly whenever attacked.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

the_antithesis

I'm sorry, but your feelings aren't valid.

jorgammon

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 29, 2023, 12:00:00 PMYou might want to read  your posts.

Yeah I just read my posts. The question remains, what the fuck?

You people are fucking schizos.