Is liberalism nothing more than the mouse utopia amongs humans?

Started by jorgammon, July 28, 2023, 11:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgammon

When you get a bunch of mice together in a large cage and give them all the food, shelter, water, cleanliness etc. they could ever want, but never allow them to leave or give them more space, their population grows until a couple astounding things happen.

Male mice, rejected by mouse society, form gangs that fight for acceptance, fail, and withdraw.

Homosexuality, or rather, hypersexuality, becomes rampant.

A small subset of the population, called the "beautiful ones", withdraw into contemplative isolation, doing nothing but groom themselves, eat, and sleep.

Female mice wound their children and have lower and lower birthrates until the population dies out.

Going over all of these bullet points, it's obvious that these mass hysterias amongst mice are nothing more than the liberal platform, word for word.

Male mice gangs <-> Rising urban crime

Mouse hypersexuality <-> LGBT "Pride"

The "beautiful ones" <-> Urbane "intellectualism", which always finds ways to justify degeneracy and treason

Female mice having no children <-> Feminism

Liberalism is nothing more than an attempt to normalize and spread mental illness.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

jorgammon

What here did I say was wrong? Is insulting liberal sacred cows enough to be "wrong"?

the_antithesis

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 28, 2023, 01:06:59 PMI'm not reading any of that.

I'll simplify it for stupid people: liberalism is nothing more than a mass hysteria that mirrors what happens when mice are packed together and allowed to do whatever they want.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 12:13:58 PMWhat here did I say was wrong? Is insulting liberal sacred cows enough to be "wrong"?
I wasn't addressing you, jackass.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

jorgammon

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 28, 2023, 08:19:45 PMI wasn't addressing you, jackass.

I put out an argument and all you have are these petty redneck insults.

Dark Lightning

That's some pretty ignorant shit in the first post. One might educate oneself better before revealing such stark ignorance for the world to see.

jorgammon

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 28, 2023, 10:23:31 PMThat's some pretty ignorant shit in the first post. One might educate oneself better before revealing such stark ignorance for the world to see.

Okay. So what's so ignorant about what I posted? What is your counterargument to the (to me) obvious correspondence between mouse behavior under conditions of prolonged overcrowding and liberalism? And no, moral outrage isn't an argument, we aren't Christians here.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 10:33:16 PMOkay. So what's so ignorant about what I posted? What is your counterargument to the (to me) obvious correspondence between mouse behavior under conditions of prolonged overcrowding and liberalism? And no, moral outrage isn't an argument, we aren't Christians here.

Explain to me how the mice are experiencing "liberalism". Do you really think they experience it? Mice in a crowded cage are not equal to humans experiencing "liberalism". What is your definition of "liberalism", btw?

Shiranu

"Apples are red, therefor the sky is made of air."

Your... premise?... and your conclusion don't seem to have much to do with each other.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

jorgammon

Either you're playing dumb hoping other people won't understand me, or you really are fucking dense.

the_antithesis

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 01:48:10 PMI'll simplify it for stupid people: liberalism is nothing more than a mass hysteria that mirrors what happens when mice are packed together and allowed to do whatever they want.

You did that wrong. Here. I'll simplifying for you.

"I am a bigoted asshole with the personality of a wet paper towel. Also, you shouldn't read any of this shit I write."

jorgammon

Quote from: the_antithesis on July 28, 2023, 11:50:13 PMYou did that wrong. Here. I'll simplifying for you.

"I am a bigoted asshole with the personality of a wet paper towel. Also, you shouldn't read any of this shit I write."

Here comes the moral outrage trying to substitute for argumentation.

Bolshevism really is Christianity's bastard child.

the_antithesis

There is no arguing with a bigot.

Maybe if you just stopped hating people.