News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 03, 2021, 03:32:24 PM
Trump recorded asking Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger to commit federal/state crime and outright fabricate votes, threatens him with criminal charges if he doesn't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Dems have fabricated votes for decades.  Why aren't they in jail? ;-)  Because it is bipartisan.  Elections are fake.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 03, 2021, 04:03:43 PM
Yeah, remind me, how many people have been hurt by Antifa? Oh, zero? Funny. For a second, I thought you weren't using whataboutism to excuse the deplorable actions of Conservatives. That's a lie. That's pretty much all you do now.

Repubs aren't pacifists, so they must be hypocrits?  Organized crime ... join the Mafia you most like.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 03, 2021, 04:09:25 PM
I tried to join Antifa but I could never find their headquarters.  :P

But seriously declaring some sort of official affiliation is a great way to get heat from the pro-fascist types

You must not be a former Weathermen member from the 60s.  Don't they have a secret handshake?  Dems should come out fully as CCP members, if they were honest.  Stalin was anti-fascist, so am I.  But I am not atheist nor Trot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 03, 2021, 05:19:31 PM
Antifa has become a boogieman created by right wing fanatics to defend their own fanaticism.
Do they even exist?  I've suspected they are a false flag of the Republican National Committee for a long time.

The KKK in full bedsheet marches down my street every Sunday ... not.  Mike CL think he can go join the Russians at Stalingrad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

But seriously declaring some sort of official affiliation is a great way to get heat from the pro-fascist types

I talked to the CEO once on Twitter, he seemed pretty aight, but yeah their organization is a mess tbh.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 03, 2021, 06:37:02 PM
I talked to the CEO once on Twitter, he seemed pretty aight, but yeah their organization is a mess tbh.

You are just being COINTELPRO for the FBI.  Most radicals in the 60s were FBI agents.  Most terrorists in the current War on Terrorism were recruited by the CIA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

It's located just across the street from Deep State HQ.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 03, 2021, 07:36:21 PM
It's located just across the street from Deep State HQ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Madness_of_Crowds

This isn't unusual, it is normal.  These delusions and madness happen at different places and times in different ways.  Because society is a kind of trans-individual psychology.

If individuals and society are mad, like Willy Wonka ... then don't be greedy ;-)

One of the types of delusions is "moral panic".  This is what happened in Europe with the witch hunts, the Puritans in New England, possibly the whole kosher thing with Jews, the Abolitionists in America/Great Britain, SJWs ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 03, 2021, 04:08:43 PM
Those verses only work if you use a specific translation that uses the word "liberal," and don't do any research into what the verse is actually saying. But since Conservative Christians do that anyway, why the fuck not? The Bible predicted American Liberals are the good guys! You can't argue with Gawd!

Yeah, if they can equivocate, so can we!

ðŸ,,
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

drunkenshoe

https://twitter.com/i/status/1345796238722129923

E: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/9Uf09O5ufNon/

You have a call from a cheap crook bullying and trying to sell bullshit. Except, he is the president of the United States of America.

I swear, besides everything, the scale of this thing, the way he talks, his tone of voice...etc sounds like a realistic version of those brokers in the Wolf of Wall Street movie. Of course, he is exactly that in real life, but have you ever heard him with a better 'diction' before? I haven't. The moment he gets resistence, a negative answer, his voice bends and twists in a consistent soft tone, going up and down...oh it is creepy. It's very different from how he usually speaks in front of cameras.

(I have no idea why I wrote 'phone', lol. Probably because how much he sounds like those crook salesmen who used to call people?)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

Quote...sounds like a realistic version of those brokers in the Wolf of Wall Street movie.

Honestly, he sounds closer in that call to someone who watched the Sopranos or Godfather movies once and wanted to be like them, but without an ounce of the class or true authority those dons actually possessed.

The Trump family has it's ties Genovese family (and probably other Italian-American and Russian mafia families given the business and debt they have accrued)... so it's no surprise to hear him talk like it... but again, it's like a child who hears adults speak and tries to yap like the men, but sounds like a pathetic little poodle when he opens his mouth.

I can list at least 20 people I've known who speak, talk, walk like gangsters that I've met... but every single one of them is just posing like they live a life they don't really live. Trump though... for as big of posers as all the one's I know, he is the most pathetic of them all. He is being played like a fucking moronic puppet.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

LOL, yeah...you have a point with mafia families and business relations...the quality of the language.

But think about the difference between eras and how two opposite cultures have evolved. (Wolf of Wall Street is telling of 90s.) It's not that Trump can't sound more sophisticated -be it a puppet or not- he, or any image maker of his, knows that he must not. Think about how Obama sounded. He needs to be the opposite of that. Forget about reality, his gig is about sounding like a 'tough' and 'sharp', 'no bullshit' businessman, with a style of speech that is stripped from that progressive, democratic, liberal, commie, lefitst...etc. *insert whatever is convenient here vocabulary and style of speaking.

Did you notice that in that recording,^ how he alienates himself as a speaker and says 'the president'? "...They hate what you did to the president..."

It's the art of lying of the salesman. Making it look like you talk from an independent context which evokes bare honesty; the pretense of speaking against political correctness.

It's exactly like how masses of white males form every age have talked/talks online to form movements; groups or get accepted and respected in them. To become a 'bro' in this context. The process is that you start to post and attack certain groups, posters who represent them and their culture and prove that you are 'brave' enough, LOL. It's like a cult initiation.

Remember the abhorrent things he said in his campaign and when he first became a president about minorities in the US. Same thing. It had existed before Trump. They just recognised its power and used it.

It's basicaly the old 4chan style of posting, Trump's speaking that language in politics. They have created a bullshit, meaningless vocabulary and imposed them as 'terms' from 'virtue signaling' to 'fake news', 'alternative facts'...tons of them. From teenagers to the elders. Academics to social media celebrities, writers...Big money in it.

(This has a root in social disciplines. I've been dealing with this bullshit with every book. It's horrifying and depressing. There is a ton of words combined together now; made up terms for so called concepts that almost in every group from every kind of movement -some of them completely apolitical- people think they're new, real and that they make sense. But they are not related to anyhing new and they don't mean shit. That's why they keep multiplying in every level from social media to the so called academic lingo. Because they don't mean anything, they fade away quickly and new ones are made up and they get more extreme in every step. Anyone who actually has made any serious reading on something that was written 15-20 years ago could figure this all out under a minute, lol.)

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

QuoteHe needs to be the opposite of that. Forget about reality, his gig is about sounding like a 'tough' and 'sharp', 'no bullshit' businessman, with a style of speech that is stripped from that progressive, democratic, liberal, commie, lefitst...etc. *insert whatever is convenient here vocabulary and style of speaking.

I think that you are right in that he needs to be the "Anti-Obama", the "Anti-left", the "Anti-PC", the anti... something. Before the 90s, he was actually a reasonably spoken man... full of absolute shit, certainly, but he spoke in coherent sentences and trains of thought. Even if he was objectively wrong, he made actual arguments on why his position might be legitimate.

I do wonder though if he has changed to his current personality out of necessity or desire to deceive people... or if he has just rotted his brain away to the point that this is truly who he is. Is it a corrupt individual (or even class of individuals), or is it society as a whole that has been corrupted?

QuoteIt's exactly like how masses of white males form every age have talked/talks online to form movements; groups or get accepted and respected in them. To become a 'bro' in this context. The process is that you start to post and attack certain groups, posters who represent them and their culture and prove that you are 'brave' enough, LOL. It's like a cult initiation.

Because they don't mean anything, they fade away quickly and new ones are made up and they get more extreme in every step. Anyone who actually has made any serious reading on something that was written 15-20 years ago could figure this all out under a minute, lol.)

I guess this is the part that really interests me, even if at the end of the day it doesn't actually matter...

How much of it's real, and how much of it is manufactured to deceive people? Is Trump some master puppeteer who can read those shifts, or is he just a puppet himself?

But in the end, does it matter? The end result is the same either way.