News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on January 02, 2021, 07:11:52 PM
Trump bootlicker Louis Gohmert suggests that violence in the street is the only option they have left now to get Trump to stay in power.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/02/gohmert-suggests-violence-in-the-streets-after-judge-rejects-bid-to-force-vp-pence-to-overturn-bidens-win/

Fascists gonna fascist.

Conservatives during Black Lives Matter protests: "Violence is never the answer! You've destroyed your message and credibility!"

Conservatives after being told to wear masks, or when their President loses the election: "Riot in the streets!"

I actually had a customer approach me (using me as a captive audience) and tell me that Trump should declare martial law to save our democracy. Martial law...to undo an election...to save our democracy. He also quoted an Old Testament scripture. Lemme see if I can Google it the way he made me wait ten minutes for him to do...

Ecclesiastes 10:2 - "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."

Yeah, I'm sure this Bible verse was totally talking about American politics 2,000 years into the future...

Lloyd and Harry would be looking at these people like, "Oh, man. Those guys are dumb, aren't they? They should go back to school and learn how to count to eleventy-six."

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Violence is the answer, unfortunately.  Just ask George Washington or Maximilian Robespierre.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 02, 2021, 11:09:00 PMEcclesiastes 10:2 - "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left."
They should've continued.  Ecclesiastes 10:3 "Even as fools walk along the road, they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are."  Or Ecclesiastes 10:6 "Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich occupy the low ones."

The Bible can seem to be very spot-on and applicable to daily life when you take very small snippets.  Though the wider context is the fleeting nature of life and luxury and therefore, to take refuge in righteous service - both to an earthly master and a heavenly one.

It gets downright creepy at the end of chapter 10: "Do not revile the king even in your thoughts or curse the rich in your bedroom, because a bird in the sky may carry your words, and a bird on the wing may report what you say." That's some real North Korean stuff right there.  Bona fide slave mentality.

The wisdom of the ages certainly - but many people fail to note that those ages were ones of cruelty and servitude.

Baruch

Human beings are cruel masters and servile slaves.  So the Bible still applies.  The idea of favoring the poor against the rich or the rich against the poor, is divide and conquer, but to who's benefit?  Did the starving French gain with the guillotine?  Did the French aristocrats gain with the salt tax?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Check out Proverbs 11:25 and Isaiah 32:5 and 8.

Apparently God likes liberal souls...

ðŸ¤"
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2021, 02:03:45 PM

ðŸ¤"

You have no idea.  Has nothing to do with a druggie American circa 1970.  America has been anti-G-d from the beginning.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Shiranu on January 02, 2021, 07:11:52 PM
Trump bootlicker Louis Gohmert suggests that violence in the street is the only option they have left now to get Trump to stay in power.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/02/gohmert-suggests-violence-in-the-streets-after-judge-rejects-bid-to-force-vp-pence-to-overturn-bidens-win/

Fascists gonna fascist.

He wants his followers to act like Antifa?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 03, 2021, 02:43:56 PM

You can only be AntiFa if you are German, Jewish Atheist, in the 1930s, fighting righteously against the Third Reich (because you want a different dystopia).  There are no AntiFa members today ... but many baby Hitlers, because I say so ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Trump recorded asking Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger to commit federal/state crime and outright fabricate votes, threatens him with criminal charges if he doesn't.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"Bad for you, good for me"

"Party of law and order"

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

I, for one, consider myself as antifa.  I've been antifa all my life--yes, even as a small child.  I was raised just after WWII, and the entire country was antifa.  I don't understand anybody who would be pro fascist; just as I don't understand anybody who would be pro trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Antifa (/ænˈtiːfÉ™, ˈæntiËŒfÉ'ː/)[1] is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It is highly decentralized and comprises an array of autonomous groups that aim to achieve their objectives through the use of both nonviolent and violent direct action rather than through policy reform.[2][3][4] Much of antifa political activism is nonviolent, involving poster and flyer campaigns, mutual aid, delivering speeches, marching in protest, and community organizing.[5][6][7] They also engage in protest tactics, seeking to combat fascists and racists such as neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other far-right extremists, and differing from other leftist opposition movements by their willingness to directly confront far-right activists, and in some cases law enforcement.[3] This may involve digital activism, doxing, harassment, physical violence, and property damage against those whom they identify as belonging to the far right.[8]

There have been multiple efforts to discredit antifa groups via hoaxes on social media, many of them false flag attacks originating from alt-right and 4chan users posing as antifa backers on Twitter.[17][18][19] Some hoaxes have been picked up and reported as fact by right-leaning media.[17][20][21] During the George Floyd protests in May and June 2020, the Trump administration has blamed antifa for orchestrating the mass protests; analysis of federal arrests did not find links to antifa.[22] There have been repeated calls by Donald Trump and William Barr to designate antifa as a terrorist organization[23] despite the fact that it is not an organization, a move that academics, legal experts, and others argue would exceed the authority of the presidency and violate the First Amendment.[24][25][26] Several analyses, reports, and studies concluded that antifa is not a major domestic terrorism risk and ranked far-right extremism and white supremacy as the top domestic risk.[16][27][28]
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Yeah, remind me, how many people have been hurt by Antifa? Oh, zero? Funny. For a second, I thought you weren't using whataboutism to excuse the deplorable actions of Conservatives. That's a lie. That's pretty much all you do now.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2021, 02:03:45 PM

ðŸ¤"

Those verses only work if you use a specific translation that uses the word "liberal," and don't do any research into what the verse is actually saying. But since Conservative Christians do that anyway, why the fuck not? The Bible predicted American Liberals are the good guys! You can't argue with Gawd!
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

SGOS

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 03, 2021, 04:03:43 PM
Yeah, remind me, how many people have been hurt by Antifa? Oh, zero? Funny. For a second, I thought you weren't using whataboutism to excuse the deplorable actions of Conservatives. That's a lie. That's pretty much all you do now.
Antifa has become a boogieman created by right wing fanatics to defend their own fanaticism.

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 03, 2021, 04:09:25 PM
I tried to join Antifa but I could never find their headquarters.  :P
Do they even exist?  I've suspected they are a false flag of the Republican National Committee for a long time.