News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 09:10:49 PM
Growing up poor and Hispanic, I cannot count the number of white progressives who thought they were better than the people they were trying to help.  Conservatives say "you need god".  Progressives say "I am god".

Okay... So "white" equals "racist" now? Funny how you assume fault on Biden and Harris without evidence, but you also assume Trump is innocent, despite evidence of the contrary. But you're totally not a Conservative.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:19:39 PM
Okay... So "white" equals "racist" now? Funny how you assume fault on Biden and Harris without evidence, but you also assume Trump is innocent, despite evidence of the contrary. But you're totally not a Conservative.

There is one accurate statement in your sentence, and it is that I am not a conservative.  You assume that since I'm not a liberal that I must be conservative, because there are only two types of people in the world and anyone who isn't with you is against you.

The fault is yours, not mine.  There are more than two options.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 09:34:50 PM
There is one accurate statement in your sentence, and it is that I am not a conservative.  You assume that since I'm not a liberal that I must be conservative, because there are only two types of people in the world and anyone who isn't with you is against you.

The fault is yours, not mine.  There are more than two options.

There are no assumptions on my part. You literally said that you knew white Liberals who were racists, and assumed that Biden is also a racist. But Trump isn't a racist, because he's Conservative.

So to you...

White + Liberal = racist

White + Conservative = ally

You're a closet Conservative. Just be honest with yourself. You defend Trump at every turn and criticize Biden based on intuition and heresay. You're not in the middle.
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 11, 2020, 09:01:38 PM
Well get ready for a fun ride then.  On January 21st we're going to have the first time in this country's history where the President thinks he is genetically superior to the Vice President.
You really are a brain dead piece of shit, aren't you.  I can see that you and trump are simply peas in a pod.  You are what is wrong with this country--and I realize you don't care; you clearly are amoral.  Ethics and morality, much less compassion and caring are just too hard for you. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 11, 2020, 10:20:05 PM
You really are a brain dead piece of shit, aren't you.  I can see that you and trump are simply peas in a pod.  You are what is wrong with this country--and I realize you don't care; you clearly are amoral.  Ethics and morality, much less compassion and caring are just too hard for you.

I know I've been doing a lot of name calling, but I don't think I'd call him immoral. I just don't think he's thought through his beliefs as thoroughly as he thinks. He recently mentioned he's Hispanic in another thread, and that confuses the Hell out of me. People like him and Munch, both part of minority groups that are objects of contempt for Conservatives, licking their boots. You guys realize they only like you because you give legitimacy to their policies, right? They wouldn't hesitate to steamroll over you as soon as your usefulness was done.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 07:48:23 PMPart of me hopes Trump refuses to leave so we can see him physically dragged out.
Sadly, he said he'll be at a Trump property that day (probably to funnel the last taxpayer funds he can, he'll need it for those lawsuits).

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 11:41:17 PM
I know I've been doing a lot of name calling, but I don't think I'd call him immoral. I just don't think he's thought through his beliefs as thoroughly as he thinks. He recently mentioned he's Hispanic in another thread, and that confuses the Hell out of me. People like him and Munch, both part of minority groups that are objects of contempt for Conservatives, licking their boots. You guys realize they only like you because you give legitimacy to their policies, right? They wouldn't hesitate to steamroll over you as soon as your usefulness was done.
Maybe immoral is too strong.  Maybe not.  Amoral is probably more accurate.  And remember that trump just about doubled his Latino votes over 2016.  No, I don't understand that either.  He and Baruch are much more knowledgeable and of a higher intellectual plane--and they like to let that be known in just about every post.  Both are blowhard assholes.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

Jason Harvestdancer has hit the nail on the head. Feeling inferior. That liberals just virtue signal and don't really care. In fact, pretending to care makes them feel superior. This is what Trump tapped in to. Look at Trump. He doesn't use big words. Obviously flawed, selfish and simple. Hard to feel inferior to him. That is his big draw.

Decades of 'uppity' Dem leaders. Carter was a Nuclear Engineer. Clintons were Yale law. Obama was Harvard law. Reagan was an actor. Bush Jr presented like a Texas oil man/good ole boy who could barely put a sentence together (even though he was Ivy league.)

White males are represented on TV as dumbasses always needing correction by their smart wives. Just as the economy changed from manufacturing to some kind of shitty service/gig economy. They just wanna be great again. Like their fathers who won wars.
And all them gawd-dam mexican illegals are taking our jobs and are on welfare and we gotta hear fvckin Spanish at the bus station. And it is Merry Christmas, godam all you Jews and atheists we always said merry christmas, and is it still "the white house" with that jigga-boob in therea and look at all these fags kissing on AIDS drug commercials, what the hell is happening to this country..USA, USA, USA....

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on December 12, 2020, 12:12:59 AM
Jason Harvestdancer has hit the nail on the head. Feeling inferior. That liberals just virtue signal and don't really care. In fact, pretending to care makes them feel superior. This is what Trump tapped in to. Look at Trump. He doesn't use big words. Obviously flawed, selfish and simple. Hard to feel inferior to him. That is his big draw.

Decades of 'uppity' Dem leaders. Carter was a Nuclear Engineer. Clintons were Yale law. Obama was Harvard law. Reagan was an actor. Bush Jr presented like a Texas oil man/good ole boy who could barely put a sentence together (even though he was Ivy league.)

White males are represented on TV as dumbasses always needing correction by their smart wives. Just as the economy changed from manufacturing to some kind of shitty service/gig economy. They just wanna be great again. Like their fathers who won wars.
And all them gawd-dam mexican illegals are taking our jobs and are on welfare and we gotta hear fvckin Spanish at the bus station. And it is Merry Christmas, godam all you Jews and atheists we always said merry christmas, and is it still "the white house" with that jigga-boob in therea and look at all these fags kissing on AIDS drug commercials, what the hell is happening to this country..USA, USA, USA....

Goddamn. I think that turn gave me whiplash. lol
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on December 12, 2020, 12:12:59 AMLook at Trump. He doesn't use big words. Obviously flawed, selfish and simple. Hard to feel inferior to him.
Ask Ted Cruz for his strategy, LMAO

Hydra009

Desperate Trumplings claim that imaginary states support Trump steal

I believe the story ends with the judge responding that imaginary states can indeed win elections - but only imaginary ones.

Cassia

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 12, 2020, 12:17:46 AM
Goddamn. I think that turn gave me whiplash. lol
It does turn real bad very fast. And people like Jason should be careful of what they wish for. White supremacy only lurks in the shadows because liberals enforce our just laws and will not tolerate it. We have recently seen how conservatives will tolerate it. They wanna save the monuments to traitors and those who fought for slavery. In fact many think it's probably alright. If this attempted coup happens there will be little that liberals could do as "making America great again" spirals into oppression and racism and hate of everything non-white, just as it was before. And after all homosexuality is an abomination, right?. Their bible is full of examples of genocide and persecution. They want to get back to doing god's work.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 11, 2020, 09:53:12 PM
So to you...

White + Liberal = racist

White + Conservative = ally

That's all you got from that?  Wow.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cassia

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 12, 2020, 08:21:21 AM
That's all you got from that?  Wow.
I don't know if you are a student of history or not. I am always surprised how often it repeats and how many many fascist boxes have been checked already. Most people are not radicals and they stand on the sidelines. And then the shit hits the fan.

So no, not all conservatives are racists. But they will enable/unleash racists. They stick with the party no matter what they do. We are seeing that now.

Jason Harvestdancer

This thread:
Me: They both suck.
Blackleaf: Both?  That includes Biden.  You just said Biden sucks.  That means you support Trump.  You're a conservative Republican.

Exactly the same as:
Me: They both suck.
Alt-right: Both?  That includes Trump.  You just said Trump sucks.  That means you support Biden.  You're a progressive Democrat.