News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: kilodelta on June 21, 2015, 01:24:03 PM
Can I rollover my unused characters to the next post for a small additional fee?
Not with 'him' you can't.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: kilodelta on June 21, 2015, 01:24:03 PM
Can I rollover my unused characters to the next post for a small additional fee?
Yes.  But you'll have to purchase a proprietary accessory first.  It's $50 for a 2MB flashdrive.  But it'll automatically tout your acquisition of this next-gen technology to non-prosumers on Facebooks and Myspaces.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: kilodelta on June 21, 2015, 12:22:32 PM
Can I reserve the next post for 5 bucks?
Yes. Send payment directly to my PayPal. I'll ensure that your post is next....  :lol:

Sent from your mom.

kilodelta

What'd I really like is for someone to do my posting for me. But, it has to be my standard level of irrelevance.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Sylar

There are only two games that I play.

I play Command & Conquer Generals:Zero Hour (and its mod Rise of the Reds), just skirmishes though, no online. I used to have LAN parties a few years ago, but work does not permit that anymore. I really should put something together though, lol. Those were great times.

The other game I play is a 20-year old 2D spaceships game called Continuum. It's free-to-play if anyone is interested. The game features an impressive in-game chat client created by the creator of Skype; you can create teams (called "squads") and play matches, events, or the public arena which usually is a capture the flag type of game. The game goes on Steam on July 3rd.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Hydra009

Quote from: Sylar on June 22, 2015, 02:01:06 AM
There are only two games that I play.

I play Command & Conquer Generals:Zero Hour (and its mod Rise of the Reds), just skirmishes though, no online.
One of us!  Gooble gobble!  I freakin' love that mod.

Sylar

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 22, 2015, 02:08:19 AM
One of us!  Gooble gobble!  I freakin' love that mod.

Me too -- I cannot wait for version 2.0 to be released, though it's probably going to take another 1 or 2 years xD. Worth the wait though.

I was house sitting for my brother this weekend and got to download it on his desktop computer, which has a fast processor and lots of memory, so the game ran with no lag at all (which I'm not used to on my laptop), even versus 4 hard opponents. Was a blast, so I told my brother he needs to take another vacation very soon LOL.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

kilodelta

Firefly Online...

https://keepflying.com/the-game/game-play

Not sure if this will be a fun game or a series of small stupid games meant to suck the wallet dry in order to gain virtual items...

PickelledEggs

After a huge and grueling love-hate relationship with dota. I'm going to try and learn what is quite possibly the one of the most difficult Heroes of the game, Naga siren.... again..

incredibly hard to play, but once you learn her, incredibly hard to go up against

PickelledEggs

I hear the new batman game is amazing.

kilodelta

I'd dump anyone who called me "babe"  in favor of a video game in a New York minute.

kilodelta

Since we don't have a motorcycle thread, this will have to go here.

It's 500 bucks, DOT approved, and looks awesome. However, I'm not one to purchase before I see the final product... and some reviews. But, it'll be totally radical dudes.

...though, I'm wondering why the only venders are toy stores and GameStop... why not an actual motorcycle vender?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12658&mode=retail

the_antithesis

PickelledEggs

I MADE A GAME-CHANGING PLAY
https://youtu.be/XGfTc3hOngc

I cannot explain how excited I was about that and how much amusement I'm getting from watching the replay.

_Xenu_

Quote from: kilodelta on June 20, 2015, 10:30:54 PM
The main character in FF15 seems a bit goth though. I'll just stay away from vampire hunters. That should work.
The Final Fantasy series has strayed way too far from its roots to be of any interest to me. It went from being a series with an overhead map, towns and random encounters to being this 3d monstrosity with none of the above.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home