News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMsAvzkI8

Looking at Grey Goo.  Looks interesting.

Three factions:
Humans - Powerful turtling faction.  Looks sleek and high tech.  My preferred pick.
Beta - Cheap and fast.  Russian vibe.
Goo - Basically, the Scrin.  Also, they creep me the hell out.  Thankfully, no fliers.

Going to give this a shot.  I'll report back later.

the_antithesis

kilodelta

The Grey Goo made it to my watch list (I refuse to call it a wish list). I'm a big fan of being able to make maps for co-op battles.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Sal1981

RuneScape is gonna be changed, dramatically & extensively it seems, because of the God-beast Tuska hurtling towards the main realm Gielinor.

A lot of people have come back to the MMO, and numbers are up more than since 2009.

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

New Jersey is just run down, not apocalyptic ruins.  Detroit is the real fallout experience.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

The two things I missed the most from FO3 in New Vegas, was Dog and Three Dog.  Eddy was good, I did like him.  But he was not Dog.  And Wayne Newton was passable as a DJ--Three Dog was da bomb!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Hijiri Byakuren

I was recently introduced to HuniePop. And by recently I mean yesterday. Wait, when did I rack up 14 hours on this thing?

"All of my clients are basically walking chick-magnets now. You, however, will be my greatest success yet..."

The game can pretty much be summed up as, "When a man wants to fuck a woman, he plays Bejeweled." A fairy named Kyu visits your room one day, declaring that she is a "love fairy" whose mission in life is to help lonely virgins get laid with their own personal harem. She then teaches you how to woo women with mad puzzle-solving skills, and gives you a stalker's best friend HunieBee machine, with which you can do everything from tracking girls' locations, to shopping, and upgrading skills and whatnot. Kyu will then guide you to your first girl based on a location you pick, and from there you are able to bump into the rest on your own, with Kyu giving you a brief orientation on how to handle each girl upon first meeting them.

"This here is what we in the business call a 'mega-bitch.' Be an alpha: make sure she knows you're in control."

There are two main segments to the gameplay, along with a minigame that you can unlock within the first in-game week. Talking to the girls and giving them gifts will net you "Hunie," which you can spend on upgrading your dating skills. Actual dates will net you "Munie," which you use to buy gifts, food, and alcohol. After giving a girl a gift that she loves, Kyu will airdrop a "date gift" into your inventory, which can be used once per date as power-ups; they return to your inventory once the date is finished. The dates themselves are played as a Bejeweled-style puzzle game. The goal is to fill the affection meter before running out of moves. The four types of affection tokens are what you match up to raise this, with each girl having a "favorite" that will raise it faster and a "least favorite" that will raise it slower. Passion tokens will raise your passion meter, multiplying the effects of affection tokens. Joy tokens will give you more moves. Sentiment tokens will allow you to use date gifts. And finally, broken heart tokens will lower your affection meter. The ultimate goal of the game is to date each girl enough times until you can take them out at night and get laid.

"I know you're just trying to fuck me, but I still appreciate the gift!"

You can play as a straight male or gay female, but aside from flavor text this has no affect on the game, as you never actually see your own character. The dialogue in the game is entertaining enough. The is no fourth wall when Kyu is around, and some of the questions the game prompts you to ask are hilarious. Stereotypes are often played for comedy, and anime/hentai tropes abound.

"Seduce me with your mad puzzle-solving skills!"

Overall... you'll feel like a horrible human being for laughing at this game's funny moments, and the sex minigames will make you wonder what you're doing with your life, but I found it to be an overall enjoyable game. Oh, and the actual hentai CGs are well-detailed, too. Just in case you were wondering.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Well, I found one reason to get Fallout... I want to create an entire city for the lawlz, and take over the world from my new society.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 16, 2015, 09:25:47 PMWell, I found one reason to get Fallout... I want to create an entire city for the lawlz, and take over the world from my new society.
I call that Thursday.  And Friday.  And Bobsday.  (Our new calenders only have 3-day weeks)

Shiranu

I have a confession...

I am a Forza addict.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jutter

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 14, 2015, 02:59:57 PM

Five stars, bitches.
All the wizard goals congrats. What table do you have your sights set on now? Season 1 has some great tables. Monster Bash and Elvira's scared stiff are personal favorites.

Here's an extra little reward for you. Minecraft in what even you would call proper 3D. The mindblow starts at 1 minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzQWXuKQZQ
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.