News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Fallout fans deduce the map of Fallout 4 from just the trailer.

tl;dr - the map is roughly twice the size of Skyrim and Vault 111 is located in Watertown, MA (~9 miles west of Boston)

Mike Cl

Quote from: kilodelta on June 06, 2015, 12:18:55 AM
It seemed like all he had was junk. I stopped stealing junk in Morrowind. As a thief, I have standards.
I guess I like to scrounge too much!  As I remember it I came away from his house with 7/8 stimpacks--and that is very helpful at this stage of the game.  And I had a bag full of objects worth 5 caps or more each.  The store is very close and so I regard that stuff as almost free caps.  I also check all the local houses and mailboxes for stuff, as well.  And the robot's shack has a couple of good items.  I always am on the lookout for sensors and---shoot, what's that other component??--so that I can fix Eddy when I get to Primm.  I also search the cemetery (don't forget a shovel) graves for loot and a clue.  I also do the tutorial with Smiley and her dog.  And then do the task with the guy by the trailer in gecko alley--his weapon is decent for now.  And I side against the Powder Gang and with the town and Ringo.  they have good loot, as well.  Anyway, that is the basic sketch of what I do in the beginning.  And I play at the highest level, so every cap counts.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

So, I picked up the Witcher...

Okay, it's pretty good. Poland, I am impress.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

QuoteWhy would you get it if you disliked the three you mentioned?

Because Boston, and the Fallout story has potential...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Sal1981

Shiranu

Sal1981

I think it'll just further the meme "videogames cause violence" theme that anti-videogames pundits like to push, even with it's Adults Only ESRB rating.

PickelledEggs

Anyone have Rust on PC? They just did a huge update and it looks really nice. New interface, gameplay, and everything

GrinningYMIR

Fuck just played TWD again, the ending STILL makes me cry XD
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Hatred or w/e gameplay... not nearly as extreme as it has been portrayed, I feel like you could find 100s of these types of games online, as well as games like Postal and what not.

PickelledEggs

That reminds me. I wanted to get Hotline Miami for my PSVita.

Hatred is a different animal compared to a lot of other games... the only game it really compares to is Postal... Mortal Kombat... Hotline Miami... as violent as they are, they don't involve mowing down innocent people with machine guns.

Savior2006

Got a bunch of games here next to my PS4 that I gotta beat. Alien Isolation, Ass Creed Unity, Bloodborne, Shadow of Mordor...and Minecraft.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Mike Cl

Quote from: Savior2006 on June 08, 2015, 06:40:45 PM
Got a bunch of games here next to my PS4 that I gotta beat. Alien Isolation, Ass Creed Unity, Bloodborne, Shadow of Mordor...and Minecraft.
Then quit posting here and get to it man!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 04, 2015, 01:16:54 AM
Good Old Games has started their summer sale.  I'd link it, but I don't want to appear like a shill.

TellTale's Game of Thrones for $18.  Not bad.  The rest is kinda meh.  Either old titles (even some 90s stuff) or indie games, which for me have always been sort of...imagine Russian Roulette except one of the chambers is filled with liquid awesomeness but two chambers are filled with actual bullets.
I'm a fan of GOG -- their wrapper for obsolete games is pretty good (I really missed playing The 7th Guest), and the selection's great.  I won't link either, but I will shill.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Savior2006

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 08, 2015, 07:23:13 PM
Then quit posting here and get to it man!!!!

I did, just got some good matches in BF: Hardline for once. It's amazing: Battlefield requires so much more cooperation in some of its game modes. Even Conquest depending on the map. But I've played a little of BF3, 4, and quite a bit more of Hardline, and it's MUCH more rare to see someone with a fucking mic. This frustrates the shit out of me on the PS4 because the damn thing CAME with the mono-headset that you plug into the controller.

Literally everyone playing any PS4 multiplayer game should be talking to me.

Unless of course they don't want to talk to me...

*runs away and cries*
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano