News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

I like the walking dead game, a lot, but it is depressing, truth told if a zombie outbreak happened and the outbreak got too bad, I would probably just off myself, its nightmare stuff
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Sal1981

I have not played The Stanley Parable for 4 days. You should not play The Stanley Parable too, ya'know.

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on January 01, 2015, 08:40:46 PMI like the walking dead game, a lot, but it is depressing, truth told if a zombie outbreak happened and the outbreak got too bad, I would probably just off myself, its nightmare stuff
I would bash heads for a week or two before a combination of thirst and medical problems did me in.  If I got in with a good group, maybe a month before an unlucky encounter with walkers or a rival gang.

I'm great at sprinting and bashing heads.  Subpar at scavenging and no survival skills to speak of.  Definitely screwed.  But I would take a bunch down with me.  Least I could do.

GrinningYMIR

I do believe in the principle of taking them down with you, in the immortal words of Professor Farnsworth. "IF I go down, I'm taking you all with me!"

Still, fuck zombies
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

Bit the bullet and bought endless legend after hearing the soundtrack. I. Regret. Nothing.

This game is awesome :D.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

It's probably the most addictive 4X that I've played in recent memory.  Just...one...more...turn...

GrinningYMIR

Word on the rumor mill about the next season of the Walking dead game, possible spoilers

[spoiler]Apparentely it might be about Lily from season 1, she's still alive, possibly. One of the two branches at the end of season 2 seemed to end Clementine's story, but she's such a fan favorite that I'm not sure Telltale can drop her. [/spoiler]

kilodelta

I played the tutorial for Endless Legends... then, I got the unstoppable urge to play Endless Space. I'll go back to Legends soon enough... soon enough. Fuck it. I'm going to play it now.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

I'm looking at the different factions. They have some really good diversity for play style.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs

It took me a year (about) but I finally decided to finish D3 I only have a little bit left and I got past the part with Diablo.... (I honestly thought it was done) but I think I am going to finish the final stretch in the next few weeks on my painting breaks

Shiranu

Watching the Smite Tournament in Georgia atm, it's actually been kinda fun to see.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

_Xenu_

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on January 01, 2015, 08:40:46 PM
I like the walking dead game, a lot, but it is depressing, truth told if a zombie outbreak happened and the outbreak got too bad, I would probably just off myself, its nightmare stuff
In season 2, Clem is a budding psychopath the way I play her. You might also want to try The Wolf Among Us, also from Telltale Games.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

I've been wanting to play TWAU,  just haven't had the funds recently. I'll have to try it soon, Telltale usually doesn't make crap games

_Xenu_

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on January 09, 2015, 07:48:51 PM
I've been wanting to play TWAU,  just haven't had the funds recently. I'll have to try it soon, Telltale usually doesn't make crap games
I've played pretty much all their stuff and can make recommendations.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

By all means! Will probably just have to backlog it though