News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Rise of Nations is one of my favorite games.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Quote from: kilodelta on December 17, 2014, 03:51:20 PM
Rise of Nations is one of my favorite games.
Favorite civ?

Right now I'm really liking the French and the Dutch.  I play as India on occasion, but it feels imba.

SGOS

GTA V  I'm liking it.  Just got it, because I was waiting for the price to drop.

GrinningYMIR

Played a civ v game until 12 last night, I simply love seeing my artillery pound a city
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 18, 2014, 11:29:30 AM
Played a civ v game until 12 last night, I simply love seeing my artillery pound a city
Playing one now--I have to say that I love the Shoshone--cities grow huge and the Comanche are better than I thought.  And choosing what I want from the goody huts are great!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GrinningYMIR

When I left off the Shoshone were fighting a protracted war against the Asturias, and I was getting ready to invade Assyria, but the world Congress's enacted an order society which made me lose my police state, throwing me into a civil war :P
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 18, 2014, 03:27:41 AM
Favorite civ?

Right now I'm really liking the French and the Dutch.  I play as India on occasion, but it feels imba.

I like the Inca and America. The Incans are good for slow march type (defensive) games. America is good because the first wonder is instant. I select the Terra Cota Army that produces free Marines.

kilodelta

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 18, 2014, 03:27:41 AM
Favorite civ?

I like the French too for the free healing.

wolf39us

So far, for me anyway, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is superbly glitchy and not that fun on my system.  I'll need to do some troubleshooting to figure out what's going on...  but with the 760GTX card and Core i5 3550 I should be able to run this game with no trouble.

I just bought new RAM so hopefully that will help (only had 8gb before, upgraded to 16gb)

kilodelta

Quote from: kilodelta on December 18, 2014, 01:40:00 PM
I like the Inca and America. The Incans are good for slow march type (defensive) games. America is good because the first wonder is instant. I select the Terra Cota Army that produces free Marines.

I meant Mayans... not Incans...

kilodelta

Shiranu

Just got the remastered Sleeping Dogs for my ps4 on sell for $25, has all the DLC ... oh god, yes. This was easily one of my top 2 games of last gen Love it so much.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 18, 2014, 11:49:55 AM
When I left off the Shoshone were fighting a protracted war against the Asturias, and I was getting ready to invade Assyria, but the world Congress's enacted an order society which made me lose my police state, throwing me into a civil war :P
Wow!  Never had that happen to me.  Does not sound like a lot of fun.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

wolf39us

Tomb Raider on sale for $7.49.  Game of the year edition... pretty tempting

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/tomb-raider-goty/

GrinningYMIR