News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

I've seen it but I have not played the Goat Simulator.  Maybe when I get to level 80 again, I'll try some of those silly mods.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 16, 2014, 01:50:02 PM
I've seen it but I have not played the Goat Simulator.  Maybe when I get to level 80 again, I'll try some of those silly mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGAWx1nm48

If you can find a hacked-free version, I would get that. It's not worth the 10 bucks on Steam because it gets boring real quick, but it is totally worth the bandwith. It's super hilarious to play for a good hour or two's worth. There are also some really good easter eggs in-game to find that I found hilarious.

Mike Cl

Well, Pickle, with your endorsement I'll have to give it a try.  My favorite mods so far are the ones that change the environment, creates more encounters and make the people look better. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Deidre32

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 12, 2014, 10:33:42 PM

I knew it! :3
you are still psychic I see lol :)

well...in other news...when I'm down about something in my life, I turn to video games. that sounds bad. lol but I may have to go back to kingdom hearts. I just don't want to get addicted again. :/

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 16, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

well...in other news...when I'm down about something in my life, I turn to video games. that sounds bad. lol but I may have to go back to kingdom hearts. I just don't want to get addicted again. :/

Why would that be bad? It's just a form of entertainment like music, sports, or movies.... except more interactive.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 16, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

Took a page out of my book.  Nothing like an immersive session in Skyrim, or New Vegas, or Fallout 3, or any other game.  That is the kind of addiction I strive for! :))

Desdinova

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 16, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGAWx1nm48

If you can find a hacked-free version, I would get that. It's not worth the 10 bucks on Steam because it gets boring real quick, but it is totally worth the bandwith. It's super hilarious to play for a good hour or two's worth. There are also some really good easter eggs in-game to find that I found hilarious.

Let's hope there's no bestiality mode!  Getting gangbanged by a bunch of hayseed farmboys would be a little too much to take!
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Desdinova on September 17, 2014, 09:13:42 AM

Let's hope there's no bestiality mode!  Getting gangbanged by a bunch of hayseed farmboys would be a little too much to take!
haha don't worry. You're just a goat that wrecks the entire town.

Sent from your mom

GrinningYMIR

Blood for the blood God! Skulls for the Skull throne!

KILL MAIM BURN

KILL MAIM BURN...

sorry, still in DoW mode
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 17, 2014, 02:29:24 PM
Blood for the blood God! Skulls for the Skull throne!

KILL MAIM BURN

KILL MAIM BURN...

sorry, still in DoW mode

CHANGE ME, GREAT CONSPIRATOR!

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 17, 2014, 01:05:18 AM
Why would that be bad? It's just a form of entertainment like music, sports, or movies.... except more interactive.
lol I too once justified my addiction in this way, dear friend. :D

JK

sort of

I know, but before I knew it, hours would have gone by. True story. *blush*

Why can't we multiquote here? If we can, I can't figure it out. :/

Deidre32

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 17, 2014, 08:38:09 AM
Took a page out of my book.  Nothing like an immersive session in Skyrim, or New Vegas, or Fallout 3, or any other game.  That is the kind of addiction I strive for! :))
I suppose there are worse ...addictions. :D LOL

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Deidre32 on September 17, 2014, 08:05:49 PM
lol I too once justified my addiction in this way, dear friend. :D

JK

sort of

I know, but before I knew it, hours would have gone by. True story. *blush*

Why can't we multiquote here? If we can, I can't figure it out. :/

LOL It's all about choosing where you want to spend your wind-down time. There are also people that wind down in front of the TV for a few hours every day.

And you can multi quote, but you have to press the "reply" button. Or if you already started typing and want to quote another person, you can press "preview" and then add it in the full reply page.

GrinningYMIR

Games keep me sane, without them, I'd be dead by now