News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 15, 2014, 08:52:07 PM
I'm just kicking myself for not buying the complete pack of dawn of war stuff when it was on sale, now its over 150 bucks...

and I skipped skyrim too, should have gotten that damn thing

Come on winter sale, bring me deliverance!
Damn, Grinning--Steam just had Skyrim offered for 15.99; for the Legendary issue--the one with all the DLC's on it.  Keep watching, it often goes on sale.  And there are over 23,000 mods offered for it on the Steam site as well.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

PickelledEggs

I really enjoyed skyrim. Which is saying a lot because my attention span is so short and open world RPGs can lose my interest really quick.

Did you ever get the thomas the tank engine mod, Mike?

Mike Cl

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 15, 2014, 10:18:56 PM
I really enjoyed skyrim. Which is saying a lot because my attention span is so short and open world RPGs can lose my interest really quick.

Did you ever get the thomas the tank engine mod, Mike?
Pickled, I think I missed that one?  Trains in Skyrim???   Hmmmm--what would thomas do???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Well, I'll be damned--THERE are trains in skyrim!  Must admit that gave me a chuckle or two!  Have to see if I can find that, and give it a try.  Thanks, Pickle.

PickelledEggs

lol if you find the name of the mod, let me know. I've been looking forever

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 16, 2014, 12:32:04 AM
lol if you find the name of the mod, let me know. I've been looking forever
Are you looking for this?  (or this?)

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

No prob.  Everything goes somewhere and I go everywhere.  :P

Mike Cl

Desdinova

You guys really have too much time on your hands.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Hydra009

Speaking of, I just got Europa Universalis IV.

Best map simulator I ever bought.  And it was a steal at $8.

GrinningYMIR

Notch is gone now, I wonder how MS will do with MC, not much they could do to mess it up really
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Mike Cl

Quote from: Desdinova on September 16, 2014, 09:52:56 AM
You guys really have too much time on your hands.
Absolutely!  And I love it! (called retirement)

PickelledEggs

Dali you guys ever play Goat Simulator yet?

Sent from your mom