News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

My friend calls Microsoft "M$" for a reason...

PickelledEggs

Improving my SC2 skills. I still suck really bad... lol

GrinningYMIR

I'll play with you soon if you'd like, I have to reinstall the game though, and I should probably wait until I've officially quit my job
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 10, 2014, 07:23:08 PM
I'll play with you soon if you'd like, I have to reinstall the game though, and I should probably wait until I've officially quit my job
Yeah that would be awesome. I still am really bad, but it's fun either way.

_Xenu_

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 10, 2014, 07:34:45 PM
Yeah that would be awesome. I still am really bad, but it's fun either way.
I haven't played it awhile, but I think I'm called Xenu there too. Kimmie occasionally shows up on battle.net as well.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 10, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

Quote from: _Xenu_ on September 10, 2014, 09:02:25 PM
I haven't played it awhile, but I think I'm called Xenu there too. Kimmie occasionally shows up on battle.net as well.
Is your battlenet your email?

I always have trouble figuring out how to send a request... lol

GrinningYMIR

Well I have officially bought every DnD book I need except for the monster manuals, I shall be able to play it soon, at least once I get some players
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on September 11, 2014, 09:38:50 AM
Well I have officially bought every DnD book I need except for the monster manuals, I shall be able to play it soon, at least once I get some players
Which edition?

GrinningYMIR

1st, though I plan on getting 5th as well

Hydra009

<-- diehard 3.5
<-- well-worn copy of Lords of Madness under his bed

GrinningYMIR

I never did 3.5, I did 3 and 1st, and 2.5 but never 3.5 or 4.0

Hydra009

There's not a tremendous difference between 3 and 3.5

But yeah, 4 was no good.  At all.  I've heard mixed reactions for 5, and I'm also admittedly pretty reluctant to learn a whole new system.  But I've heard that you can cast spells in armor with no penalty as long as you're proficient with the armor.  Wizard/Fighter in heavy plate, here I come!   :dance:

GrinningYMIR

Reminds me of the Arcane Warrior from DA:O

Desdinova

Bought Destiny for the XBoxOne a couple of days ago.  Really good so far.  The combat mechanics are great and the artwork is magnificent.  Only complaint is the lack of narrative and character development.  Maybe it's not supposed to be that kind of game, but I always feel more immersed when I know the characters have a personality and have a good understanding of the story.  Anyone else out there playing this?
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate