News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: _Xenu_ on August 11, 2014, 07:05:01 PM
Then definitely don't go anywhere near this game. Just don't. There's no way to fight enemies here, you can only run. Did I mention you usually can't see, and they'll pull you out from under beds and open lockers you hide in?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238320/

Got outlast for free on my PS4... yeah, I am still stuck on the first bit because god that game freaks me out.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on August 11, 2014, 07:52:56 PM
Got outlast for free on my PS4... yeah, I am still stuck on the first bit because god that game freaks me out.
Lol how are you getting all these free games?

Sent from your mom

Shiranu

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 11, 2014, 08:10:18 PM
Lol how are you getting all these free games?

Sent from your mom

Playstation plus, get 2 free games every month... really, I have gotten more free games than the account itself even cost me... it's a pretty nice deal.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Five nights at freedy's Shir

try it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Desdinova

Right now I'm addicted to FIFA 14.  And suddenly a "real" football fan.  But, that will probably end when Madden comes out.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

PickelledEggs

finally upgraded my starcraft to 'Heart of the Swarm'

I'm ready 2 b pwnd

GrinningYMIR

Still haven't upgraded mine, actually haven't played in over a year

Ever do AOE?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

That's a fun one, thanks steam for bringing
It back!

Haven't multiplayer a in a while, I need to get on and do
That

Soon as I get some extra money that is

>.>

Mr.Obvious

Anyone else here played 'vanquish'? I've finally bought a second-hand copy after years of it looking pretty cool to me. Half hour in, I already regret my purchase.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

Anyone ever play Galactic Civlizxations? I've heard it was good, and the trailer for number 3 looks excellent, just want to know if tis worth it

kilodelta

I used to love Galactic Civilizations II. I tried playing again a few months ago, but it didn't seem as fun to me. It might be due to my Sword of the Stars and Endless Space gaming.

But, Galactic Civilizations ship designing is the best. It's kind of like Spore creature creator.

I'm definitely interested in number 3. 
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

I've been getting back into Supreme Commander lately.

My description for someone who is unfamiliar with the game:  Hundreds of sci-fi war machines duke it out on a map the size of California.  Then someone launches nukes.

It's an incredibly complicated RTS, so learning the ropes is not easy.  Nor is unlearning strategies that commonly work in other strategy games but don't work here.  But the sheer scale of it all and the deep gameplay (read:  a variety of options, many paths to success) more than makes up for it.  Supreme Commander 2 is also good, but it's very simplified in comparison.

UEF 4lyfe.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 16, 2014, 12:19:33 AM
I've been getting back into Supreme Commander lately.

My description for someone who is unfamiliar with the game:  Hundreds of sci-fi war machines duke it out on a map the size of California.  Then someone launches nukes.

It's an incredibly complicated RTS, so learning the ropes is not easy.  Nor is unlearning strategies that commonly work in other strategy games but don't work here.  But the sheer scale of it all and the deep gameplay (read:  a variety of options, many paths to success) more than makes up for it.  Supreme Commander 2 is also good, but it's very simplified in comparison.

UEF 4lyfe.

I remember that game, it was very good... except my computer ran it like crap :(. More of an Aeon and then Cybron or w/e person.

Edit; Actually, didn't the robotic ones have the Russian accented announcer? I think that was my favourite team if thinking of right game.