News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: wolf39us on July 03, 2014, 01:32:43 PMMy friend wants to start playing Rift.  Is anyone playing that at the moment here?
Yes.  It's a lot like WoW but better in just about every way and with lots and lots of world events.  I have a lot of fun just running around the open world doing dailies and the occasional world event.

PickelledEggs

Just got a new mouse!!!!! FUCK YEAH

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse

It's really ugly, but it is SOOOOO comfortable. And there is a button on the side to slow down the cursor speed for only when you hold it (kind of like the "shift" key)

TubbyTubby

I just ordered one of these. Been a while since I gave MAME some attention and I fancy doing it some proper justice this timd.
Using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Quote from: TubbyTubby on July 05, 2014, 05:41:46 PM
I just ordered one of these. Been a while since I gave MAME some attention and I fancy doing it some proper justice this timd.

Nice!!

I still regret buying the Turtles in Time machine from the arcade near me when they were selling it for $100 over 15 years ago. That thing would be worth a lot by now and probably be the most used thing in my house.

Nam

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 05, 2014, 06:16:46 PM
Nice!!

I still regret buying the Turtles in Time machine from the arcade near me when they were selling it for $100 over 15 years ago. That thing would be worth a lot by now and probably be the most used thing in my house.

There's one on eBay for a bit over $400, and it isn't that rare so not worth what you probably think it is:

http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/game_census.php?klov_id=10056

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on July 05, 2014, 07:19:31 PM
There's one on eBay for a bit over $400, and it isn't that rare so not worth what you probably think it is:

http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/game_census.php?klov_id=10056

-Nam
Eh. Either way. It would have been awesome to have it when I was 10. 100 was a lot of money for a 10 year old lol

Draconic Aiur

I have played a ton of games through my life, but League Of Legends is now my focused point game.

TubbyTubby

One day I will make myself a cocktail mame cabinet. Been promising for years but I'll get there.
Using Tapatalk

GrinningYMIR

I still dislike Dota and LOL, playing WoW right now though
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 08:41:13 AM
I still dislike Dota and LOL, playing WoW right now though

Blizzard didn't make Dota though... lol It was just a mod made by someone else.

GrinningYMIR

I know, but people tend to look down on wow
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 12:57:38 PM
I know, but people tend to look down on wow
Oh. I was talking about regular warcraft 3. I liked WoW a lot. My wallet just didn't. lmao

GrinningYMIR

I've been playing wow since 2004, off and on, it's been there my whole among life nearly hah

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 06, 2014, 01:08:53 PM
I've been playing wow since 2004, off and on, it's been there my whole among life nearly hah
I played on and off for about a year. 15 a month was a killer for me though. I was finishing up highschool when I started and going in to college at the time.

GrinningYMIR

I hear that, but it still has a good place in my heart.

Along with StarCraft, Army men, and heroes of might and magic