News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 27, 2014, 04:45:21 PM
Great alternative to Diablo III well worth the time.  Since you know.. it's FREE ;-)

Do you play PoE even though you have Diablo3?

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 28, 2014, 03:57:46 AM
Do you play PoE even though you have Diablo3?
yes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PickelledEggs

Quote from: wolf39us on March 28, 2014, 09:08:47 AM
yes

I went to re install it and I don't have enough space on my harddrive...... I need to uninstall something and that makes me sad :(

wolf39us

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 28, 2014, 12:21:15 PM
I went to re install it and I don't have enough space on my harddrive...... I need to uninstall something and that makes me sad :(
get mohr  space!

Hydra009

Yeah.  There have been some great deals on hard drives lately.  Monitors, too.

And my current monitor doesn't even have gigantic memory.  :(  But you can save $30 like three times.  So that's good.

Hydra009

http://storestteampowered.com/#

Even though I sorta expected something like this, I nearly soiled by pants anyway.  #JimmiesRustled #MyGoodIt'sFullOfLikes #John Stamos

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 01, 2014, 01:30:10 AM
http://storestteampowered.com/#

Even though I sorta expected something like this, I nearly soiled by pants anyway.  #JimmiesRustled #MyGoodIt'sFullOfLikes #John Stamos
If I start getting requests on steam for Farmville,  I will go ballistic.

RobbyPants

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 and Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. I also have a soft spot for games from the 80s and early 90s, which I grew up playing.

Once I finish my house renovation, I want to get back into Doom modding.

charde

Last night, I was working through Season 1 of Telltale's "The Walking Dead," which is almost more an interactive story than a game per se. The night before, I was playing Torchlight II. The Tomb Raider reboot is still sitting there awaiting me as well.

I kind of bailed on my two MMOs (Rift and SWTOR), although I dabble in Tera at the moment.

I was supposed to be playing Pathfinder tonight (I'm in two different RPG groups), but half the group had to cancel. I actually like the live RPG games better since it fulfills a social connection for me as well; the other gaming, while it's really fun for me, it's solitary and I need the interaction.

PickelledEggs

So after countless hours of trying to improve my Starcraft gameplay, I decided that I am worse than I thought and I joined the "Adopt a Newb" group. :lol:

Mr.Obvious

Currently playing Aliens Colonial Marines
-> 10 euro's down the drain
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

pioteir

Quote from: PickelledEggs on March 27, 2014, 03:09:21 AM
Btw. I just found the GREATEST GAME EVER.

I saw this vid a few weeks ago and I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants :))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGAWx1nm48

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR CREATOR!!!... or breakdance :))))
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pioteir on April 23, 2014, 10:04:16 AM
I saw this vid a few weeks ago and I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants :))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MGAWx1nm48

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR CREATOR!!!... or breakdance :))))

"Let's see if we can lick it" hahahaha

"Hi, car"

Shiranu

You thought the first Bioshock Infinite was mind warping?

No, fuck you, you were wrong :P.

Watching a play through of Burial at Sea, part 2. The first one ended pretty awesomely, but jesus christ the first... 10 minutes+ of part 2 has been trippier than the ending of Infinite. This is amazing :D.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

I came.

P.S. - Bug faction!