News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Am I crazy?

Started by Mai Mariarti, June 14, 2013, 12:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mai Mariarti

I didn't use the proper words. Instead of depressed, I should've used something like bewildered. I too am happier than I was when I was a theist. Having said that, I feel "bewildered" at times when I see 99% of the population believes in children's stories and mambo jumbo.
Also, crazy is another word that won't really apply to religious people. A better word would be, unreasonable. Some more unreasonable than others.
I used to argue with theists to try to make them understand, but gave up on that pretty quickly since they are "unreasonable".

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Mai Mariarti"I didn't use the proper words. Instead of depressed, I should've used something like bewildered. I too am happier than I was when I was a theist. Having said that, I feel "bewildered" at times when I see 99% of the population believes in children's stories and mambo jumbo.
Also, crazy is another word that won't really apply to religious people. A better word would be, unreasonable. Some more unreasonable than others.
I used to argue with theists to try to make them understand, but gave up on that pretty quickly since they are "unreasonable".

I generally see it as a Good sign when I disagree (or am bewildered) by the general public.  Try to bear that in mind and give yourself a pat on the back.
Yes, there are times when it's good for the general public to agree - like texting while driving should be against the law, shooting people at random in your local walmart is Bad, throwing garbage out into the street - Bad, firing a person from their job because of their religion - bad........ etc
But
if the general population is worshiping an imaginary friend?  Then looking at that differently speaks well of your ability to rise above blending in just for the sake of blending in.

cheers
You're doing fine.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Mai Mariarti

When I died, I ended up in Hell!
I asked "Why am I here?"
God said; "Because you were an atheist and didn't believe in me".
You say you created me in your image, so how could I be wrong, I said. Maybe your design or the soul you gave me sucked? Who do I see to sue you for damages?
Then, suddenly and without notice, I was sent back to earth and was told; "You have a big mouth, Hell is too good for you. Go back and live with the other human idiots. you don't deserve hell!"

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Mai Mariarti"When I died, I ended up in Hell!
I asked "Why am I here?"
God said; "Because you were an atheist and didn't believe in me".
You say you created me in your image, so how could I be wrong, I said. Maybe your design or the soul you gave me sucked? Who do I see to sue you for damages?
Then, suddenly and without notice, I was sent back to earth and was told; "You have a big mouth, Hell is too good for you. Go back and live with the other human idiots. you don't deserve hell!"

:rollin:
Nice!
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.