News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey guys it's Notary Public! I'm back.

Started by YouMightRememberMe, June 12, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"Kill him and burn the body. Scatter his ashes across the Pacific Ocean so that his evil self may not regenerate.

KIDDING!

Honestly, meh. He was given plenty of chances previously. Based on what I remember, he is back here only to prove he can connive his way on to the forum. Again.

This ^  Strom has my words.  Thanks Strom.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "stromboli"Kill him and burn the body. Scatter his ashes across the Pacific Ocean so that his evil self may not regenerate.

KIDDING!

Honestly, meh. He was given plenty of chances previously. Based on what I remember, he is back here only to prove he can connive his way on to the forum. Again.
That's good point.
I didn't realize he was back a few times already. And those posts it seems he was banned for are f**ked. He sounds pretty manipulative...

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"

KIDDING!

That's good point.
I didn't realize he was back a few times already. And those posts it seems he was banned for are f**ked. He sounds pretty manipulative...

He pretends to be changed and Ok to get along with, Eggs.............. then he turns into an ass.
How many times has it been?  Not sure.  Started before I even arrived here.  But I've seen enough to be convinced.

But

then...............
not my problem to babysit his antics.   If the mods decide to let him stay and toss him when he turns to shit - so be it.

Hydra009

Quote from: "YouMightRememberMe"I won't troll or shitpost anymore I promise.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"If the mods decide to let him stay and toss him when he turns to shit - so be it.
Yep, you're right. It's all up to the gods now. I mean... mods

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

_Xenu_

The majority either support his re-instatement or are ambiguous about it.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "_Xenu_"The majority either support his re-instatement or are ambiguous about it.

Yep looks like those of us who voted "ban his ass" are Not the majority.   :rollin:  Shows you how many New people we have here.  IF this were the old guard of a year ago - no fucking way  :rollin:   In fact, he'd be smart enough to not even request a return.  

well............  LOL............  those of you who are all about second chances (although in this case I think it's the 5th or 5th if not more...)  can we say "Told you So" when it all goes to shit?

I might really want to be able to Say that (countdown anyone?)  Hydra?   :rollin:

I remember being New here and hardly saying three words to NP before he ripped off my head and took a big shit down my throat.  I was positively shell shocked.  Really I'd never seen such obvious trash on a forum before that... not to That extent.  
Awww
good times.  :rollin:

SilentFutility

YouMightRememberMe

You guys are talking about me like I'm sort of criminal mastermind, which is far from the truth. All I was was a petty shitposter. That's all.

All I want is a forum of discussion to participate in.

I mean I could always just change my IP and return under another pseudonym and no one would know, why did I choose to identify myself? Because I'd like to be honest for a change, I'm a reformed shitposter.

WitchSabrina

billhilly

APA is a shitposter (albeit a funny one); you were a racist, homophobic bigot.  There's a difference.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "YouMightRememberMe"You guys are talking about me like I'm sort of criminal mastermind.

No we aren't. We're talking about you like you're the little shit you are and several here don't want to have to put up with your annoying ass anymore. Frankly, I think I don't really remember you because I simply avoided you because you were just annoying. So I may have cast my vote a bit hastily. I think you may be better off finding another forum to hang your hat.

YouMightRememberMe

Was APA banned?

Anyways, what could I possibly say to convince you guys that I've changed? Help me out here.

Plu

You could start by just posting as a regular user under your current name and showing us you've changed. Words are cheap. Bring on some actions.