Hey guys it's Notary Public! I'm back.

Started by YouMightRememberMe, June 12, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouMightRememberMe

Please mods before you ban me.

I'm a changed man.
I swear to god in heaven above.

Please don't ban me.
I swear to god I won't shitpost anymore and I'll actually contribute thoughtfully to discussions. Give me a week trial period, I can prove it to you guys.

I've realized the error of my ways, all I want is to post with you guys with my old identity. I won't troll or shitpost anymore I promise.

Will you guys forgive me?
- NP

YouMightRememberMe

Okay maybe "swear to god" was a poor choice of words.
I swear on my honour as a man I won't shitpost.

Smartmarzipan

Oh, this should be fucking fun.

I'm way too drunk to deal with this right now (especially after all the crashes and changes), so I'm just going to put my two cents in and say "Ummmm....no fucking way." You know, especially considering that after throwing him the dungeon he still couldn't figure out how to post like a normal human being.

Ya shitbag.  [-(
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Shiranu

Ooo... I haven't seen a "Banned" logo since the forum restarted. I think I might get to see one soon :).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

YouMightRememberMe

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, this should be fucking fun.

I'm way too drunk to deal with this right now (especially after all the crashes and changes), so I'm just going to put my two cents in and say "Ummmm....no fucking way." You know, especially considering that after throwing him the dungeon he still couldn't figure out how to post like a normal human being.

Ya shitbag.  [-(

Please let me stay. I won't shitpost I promise.

wolf39us

YouMightRememberMe

Quote from: "wolf39us"I don't know em, so I have no opinion

The users here who do know me will often exaggerate how bad of a poster I was. I'm not as bad as they say I am, deep down I'm actually an okay person.

Oh god two mods have seen my thread already, I feel like a cornered animal on the run.

gussy

Hi Notary.  How are thing in The Canadas these days?

missingnocchi

What's a "Leppo?"

YouMightRememberMe

Quote from: "gussy"Hi Notary.  How are thing in The Canadas these days?

They're okay. Figure I'll start an electrician apprenticeship soon
Buying a car in the coming month so I'm excited, figure I'll go for some piece of shit Corolla since I'm poor.

What's up with you?

Aroura33

Yeah, his begging is already degrading into "shitposts". He's just bored and trolling us...again.

Do we get to vote democratically?  If so, my vote: No Effing Way.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

YouMightRememberMe

Quote from: "Aroura33"Yeah, his begging is already degrading into "shitposts". He's just bored and trolling us...again.

Don't you believe in second chances?
I always supported you Aroura, the old me never insulted you (which is more than I can say for most of the posters on this site, sadly)...

wolf39us

Quote from: "Aroura33"Yeah, his begging is already degrading into "shitposts". He's just bored and trolling us...again.

We'll take it to an actual vote.

**POLL ADDED**

gussy

Quote from: "YouMightRememberMe"
Quote from: "gussy"Hi Notary.  How are thing in The Canadas these days?

They're okay. Figure I'll start an electrician apprenticeship soon
Buying a car in the coming month so I'm excited, figure I'll go for some piece of shit Corolla since I'm poor.

What's up with you?

Things are good.  I'll try and stick up for you but it is looking a little hostile.

Aroura33

Quote from: "YouMightRememberMe"

Don't you believe in second chances?
I always supported you Aroura, the old me never insulted you (which is more than I can say for most of the posters on this site, sadly)...
True, you never did insult me, but I do feel the mods have given you more than one second chance.  I think they gave you 3 or 4 already.  And I'm just basing this off your current posts, which seem, I'll just be honest here, less than sincere.  Like you are just having fun at this forums' expense.  But hey, it's not my call.  If you get let back in, then you have my best wishes.  Actually, you have those either way.  :-D
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy