News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey guys it's Notary Public! I'm back.

Started by YouMightRememberMe, June 12, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouMightRememberMe

This is not going to end well because some people really, really hated me back then.

Obviously they're not going to want me back, but I'm a changed man. I spent an entire year in the dungeon, if that's not enough of a prison sentence for you, I spent an entire year banned too.

Is that not enough time locked away for you guys' anger to subside?

aitm

Actually I have never been a ban for life person...all for the death sentence mind you, but not for a life sentence..weird that eh? I am and remain neutral Notary.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Farroc

"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

_Xenu_

I remember you, and the votes seem to be running in your favor. Behave and your account will likely be restored.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Shiranu

I don't see the point of letting someone who was suspended multiple time come back again when he is questionably (at best) "apologizing", but whatever. That's what ignore/his ban once he proves he isn't changed is for I suppose.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

I don't really remember this guy, although if memory serves, he'd been a nuisance on the forum using various handles since before I started posting here. If that's the case,... meh. I'm not against giving him one more chance considering how long it's been and with all the forum hoop-ha-ha going on lately. It won't be that difficult to ban him yet again.

Solitary

I don't remember him, but if he was the one for the reason I left the forum  :Hangman:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Aletheia

We could use the entertainment. Although, logically, allowing him back would be an invitation for history to repeat itself.

And yes, I do remember NotoryPublic.

:popcorn:
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "wolf39us"
Quote from: "Aroura33"Yeah, his begging is already degrading into "shitposts". He's just bored and trolling us...again.

Do we get to vote democratically?  If so, my vote: No Effing Way.

We'll take it to an actual vote.

**POLL ADDED**

The only votes that really matter are the ones in the Ivory Tower.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

PickelledEggs

I don't remember him... I think I came here afterwards....

Jason78

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, this should be fucking fun.

I'm way too drunk to deal with this right now

This is going to be my go to excuse for the rest of the day :D
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Plu

I don't know this fellow, but I'm generally not one to allow proven shitbags to come back, no matter how much they whine. The fact that they want their old handle back generally shows that they haven't actually changed or they'd just pick a new name and leave their old bagage behind and start anew.

Which this guy obviously doesn't.

Still. Don't know him, so neutral.

DunkleSeele

I remember you, Notary Public... you even threatened me with physical violence once.   :lol:

I voted "second chance"... 8-)

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

stromboli

Kill him and burn the body. Scatter his ashes across the Pacific Ocean so that his evil self may not regenerate.

KIDDING!

Honestly, meh. He was given plenty of chances previously. Based on what I remember, he is back here only to prove he can connive his way on to the forum. Again.