Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on February 06, 2022, 06:09:00 PM
You really don't have to.

Lots of people are racist. Not everybody writes poetry about it.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

1) Just checked and it's real
2) I'm on a watchlist
3) I was already on a watchlist

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 07, 2022, 04:57:55 PM
So the third one is a mystery?

He's a writer who kills editors and literary critics as a seasonal hobby, I guess. And I'd like to support him in these endeavours, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 08, 2022, 09:23:07 AM
He's a writer who kills editors and literary critics as a seasonal hobby, I guess. And I'd like to support him in these endeavours, lol.
Knives out!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Has Corsica become a Chinese colony or what?
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 08, 2022, 02:41:57 PM
Has Corsica become a Chinese colony or what?
It's a province of East Germany *Spain lights up*

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.