News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 03, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
Surely a follower of Derrida would know that what a reader reads into what he/she reads, is the largest contributor?

LOL For the 100th time, I'm not a follower of anyone. But I think Derrida would have made an exception for a global outbreak in terms of what to read in an image, don't you think?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 03, 2020, 12:03:57 PM

Are we sure, they are not the same woman?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 03, 2020, 12:34:58 PM
LOL For the 100th time, I'm not a follower of anyone. But I think Derrida would have made an exception for a global outbreak in terms of what to read in an image, don't you think?

Good to know you are smarter than Karl Marx and all the other European intelligencia of the last 200 years ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 03, 2020, 12:36:12 PM
Are we sure, they are not the same women?

All women are clones of the first ova.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 03, 2020, 12:36:12 PM
Are we sure, they are not the same women?
Nah, one's wearing red.  The other's wearing light blue.  :P

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on November 03, 2020, 12:44:55 PM
Good to know you are smarter than Karl Marx and all the other European intelligencia of the last 200 years ;-)

LOL He is still under the bed, keeping you up? Listen storm sounds and get a night lamp. I heard the red ones are the best. :ppp

Hydra009

My therapist: dreams can't hurt you

My dreams:

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Funny how that applies to Biden even more ;-) ... I agree Trump is too old.  Empress Kamala Harris of the Jamaican Empire isn't.  And with death squad head AOC, 70 million Republicans will soon be ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

College enrollment is down this year....0.7%. When I started it was $33.00 a credit hour at junior college. With Govt help, some small merit scholarships and various part time jobs, I graduated with a positive bank account. I got flown around to interviews. There was an elderly mentor ready to pass on decades of knowledge. A real life Yoda to me. Sure I worked very hard, but now I realize how lucky I was. My career in front of an oscilloscope, scrutinizing a few nanoseconds of hold-time on a 16-bit data bus. Seeing my circuit boards spring to life. I hope young ones can bridge over all this pervasive cynical hopelessness.

I'm a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen -Led Zep

Baruch

Older Americans have "elder privilege" ... we should give all we have to the Millennials and off ourselves.  Well, I am doing the first item ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

I don't have obligations to anyone or anything.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers