Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on November 03, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
Really?  So Soros works for Trump?  Maybe Hillary works for Trump ... she ran intending to lose?  I think that everyone knows which party has embraced open borders and sanctuary cities.  Not something i am really against ... but it triggers certain people.

Are Democrats sympathetic?  Why are Hondurans fleeing?  Because of the attempt by Obama to overthrow the government there, with the able help of Sec Hillary Clinton ...

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/9/hillary-clinton-honduraslatinamericaforeignpolicy.html

You're right. Soros hiring a bunch of Hondurans to lead a caravan doesn't make sense if it helps out the Republicans. So either:

A. Soros is a double-agent, trying to get Republicans elected. Or...

B. Soros had nothing to do with the caravan, and you need to stop giving credibility to stupid conspiracy theories.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 04, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
You're right. Soros hiring a bunch of Hondurans to lead a caravan doesn't make sense if it helps out the Democrats. So either:

A. Soros is a double-agent, trying to get Republicans elected. Or...

B. Soros had nothing to do with the caravan, and you need to stop giving credibility to stupid conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theory?  Trump sucks Putin's dick?  Really?

Fact is, some people can't accept reality, that Trump is President.  So much into revenge that they would destroy the US, to genocide all the Deplorables who voted for him.  Traditionally, Democrats enslave, they don't genocide (unless you are Native American).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 04, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
Conspiracy theory?  Trump sucks Putin's dick?  Really?

Well, we never did find out what Trump and Putin were doing alone together for two hours...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

^ I feel like the guy on the bottom-left was that crag's original squatter-hermit and is annoyed at the noisy crowd gathering around this other guy.  Not jealous, just intruded upon.

Shiranu

QuoteWell, I hope he's bloody happy. Now that we have a Republican majority in the Supreme Court, America will resemble a theocracy more than it already does, and it'll take decades (at least) to get fixed. And have Americans learned from their mistake? Nope. All we've learned is that there is no low Trump or any Republican could stoop to where they would find fault within their own ranks. Many morons take every word of Trump and/or Republican propaganda media as Gospel. Even if there are more intelligent Americans than I think there are, and Republicans are run out of office en masse come November 6th, how long would those voters remember this lesson? Not very long, I expect. We've gained absolutely nothing from Trump taking office.

Hurting yourself (and everyone else) just to make things worse (and magically that will make things better)... seriously, that is some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I'm trying to think of any analogy where it would make sense, and I'm drawing a blank.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Shiranu on November 04, 2018, 10:58:01 PM
Hurting yourself (and everyone else) just to make things worse (and magically that will make things better)... seriously, that is some of the dumbest logic I have ever heard. I'm trying to think of any analogy where it would make sense, and I'm drawing a blank.

"Cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 04, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
^ I feel like the guy on the bottom-left was that crag's original squatter-hermit and is annoyed at the noisy crowd gathering around this other guy.  Not jealous, just intruded upon.

Diogenes Jr.  Diogenes Sr was in Alexander's time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on November 04, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Humans being self destructive ... is that a new concept for you?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Damn you, millennials!

Or...maybe just maybe, serving bar food that's crappy even by bar food standards and trying to make up for the shortfall with bewbs is a bad business model.
There is a hooters equivilant called Brick House by me. Way better food and still has big boobed women with short shorts. The clothes look nicer than shitty hooters brand tank tops too. The whole place looks a lot nicer. Not bad pricing either.

http://www.buffalospree.com/Buffalo-Spree/April-2011/Fanfare-for-the-common-man-cave/