News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Better call first aid.

Oh but you meant a plague doctor, okay then!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
Why can't they just ring the doorbell like everyone else? ;-)

LOL He is not supposed to actually. It's an npc in Skyrim. He is a courier. He keeps catching up with you and deliver letters to you for quests or money etc. He just runs in front of you and you can't run away from it. Well of course you can, but esp. when it happens so often in a short time it is funny. He ends up in your house suddenly...etc.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

Munch

it is if thats your only suit for special occasions.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

I think this is the correct thread for this.

A bombshell. The beginning of the end. The walls are closing in. A turning point.

#NPCNEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Baruch

Actually assassination is next ... after Nov 6.  Saudi Arabia will loan Hillary their best l-(  If you recall, these same peaceniks put out an imaginary assassination of George W while he was in office.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on November 01, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
I think this is the correct thread for this.

A bombshell. The beginning of the end. The walls are closing in. A turning point.

#NPCNEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on November 01, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Actually assassination is next ... after Nov 6.  Saudi Arabia will loan Hillary their best l-(  If you recall, these same peaceniks put out an imaginary assassination of George W while he was in office.

I don't want Trump assassinated or impeached. In my ideal fantasy, the Republicans would do what the Democrats did to Franklin Pierce and not nominate him for a second term.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 01, 2018, 03:16:43 PM
I don't want Trump assassinated or impeached. In my ideal fantasy, the Republicans would do what the Democrats did to Franklin Pierce and not nominate him for a second term.
I just hope the sane-ish members of the Grim Old Party realize what nominating the lester of two weevils (having bought into the extremists' propaganda) did to them.
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 01, 2018, 03:16:43 PM
I'll settle for what the Republicans did to Nixon in August of 1974.  Yes, I'm old enough to remember when Republicans gave a shit about facts -- and about the country.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on November 01, 2018, 03:27:34 PM
I just hope the sane-ish members of the Grim Old Party realize what nominating the lester of two weevils (having bought into the extremists' propaganda) did to them.

The Republicans you are counting on, would nominate John Bolton, now that John Bomb-Bomb is done.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.