News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Laws behind pregnancy.

Started by Alex Shouwls, September 01, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agramon

Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"your arguments are getting sillier and sillier
Woman was one that choose to have sex and toke a risk of child birthing. whenever they haven't planned for her to get pregnant its called accidental pregnancy.
accidental pregnancy can be fixed two was see there are two choices choice
NUMBER 1.Woman gets abortion,  and half of abortion bill will be going to man, because he is 50% responsible, if he want her to get abortion.IF HE WANT WOMAN TO GET AN ABORTION (in that case only)
NUMBER 2. Woman  want to have that accidental child but man doesn't so>>>>> LISTEN TO THIS
5050 both parties choice
Woman chooses to have a child
Man chooses to not have a child + any responsibility with any child whats so ever
SEE? 5050 choice woman has right to have a child just as much man has right to not have any responsibility to child. If man raped woman then yes it was forced but and woman gets 100% rights.
Listen to this both of them made this choice of having sex and toke the risk
now both of them decide what amount of responsibility they want to take out from mistake
If man says no way i don't want to have a child is much more fair than woman saying no way you got to pay me because of my decision, and again you go on with this silly questions: Says she wants to revoke her rights to motherhood and make the man raise the kid alone. Would you support her? really? how stupid can this questions get? No because she made a choice to have a child, that is her responsibility. revoke?? you can revoke and give away your child that doesn't means that father of a child must take it.  If father of a child decides to not have a responsibility of child when he is not not married or wasn't planning to have a child, he should have a right of that
Second woman decides to make a child without help of father of a child its woman fault she should have an abortion and man can pay half of a bill of abortion if he want to if he doesn't that means man is some kind of mental person who doesn't want woman to get an abortion that means if woman will not have an abortion man is demanded to pay child support .Its Logical
woman can have an abortion but if man doesn't want a child, and wants to terminate bearing he doesn't have to pay any money
If man want child to be born then he must pay child support
this feminist crap is out of control we got viginas we need more power
its only fair
try to think about it without vigina for a second and you'll see that your position is unjust
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Mermaid

Quote from: "Agramon"
Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"your arguments are getting sillier and sillier
Woman was one that choose to have sex and toke a risk of child birthing. whenever they haven't planned for her to get pregnant its called accidental pregnancy.
accidental pregnancy can be fixed two was see there are two choices choice
NUMBER 1.Woman gets abortion,  and half of abortion bill will be going to man, because he is 50% responsible, if he want her to get abortion.IF HE WANT WOMAN TO GET AN ABORTION (in that case only)
NUMBER 2. Woman  want to have that accidental child but man doesn't so>>>>> LISTEN TO THIS
5050 both parties choice
Woman chooses to have a child
Man chooses to not have a child + any responsibility with any child whats so ever
SEE? 5050 choice woman has right to have a child just as much man has right to not have any responsibility to child. If man raped woman then yes it was forced but and woman gets 100% rights.
Listen to this both of them made this choice of having sex and toke the risk
now both of them decide what amount of responsibility they want to take out from mistake
If man says no way i don't want to have a child is much more fair than woman saying no way you got to pay me because of my decision, and again you go on with this silly questions: Says she wants to revoke her rights to motherhood and make the man raise the kid alone. Would you support her? really? how stupid can this questions get? No because she made a choice to have a child, that is her responsibility. revoke?? you can revoke and give away your child that doesn't means that father of a child must take it.  If father of a child decides to not have a responsibility of child when he is not not married or wasn't planning to have a child, he should have a right of that
Second woman decides to make a child without help of father of a child its woman fault she should have an abortion and man can pay half of a bill of abortion if he want to if he doesn't that means man is some kind of mental person who doesn't want woman to get an abortion that means if woman will not have an abortion man is demanded to pay child support .Its Logical
woman can have an abortion but if man doesn't want a child, and wants to terminate bearing he doesn't have to pay any money
If man want child to be born then he must pay child support
this feminist crap is out of control we got viginas we need more power
its only fair
try to think about it without vigina for a second and you'll see that your position is unjust
[ Image ]

Genuine belly laughs.  :rollin:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Plu

QuoteHow about life isn't fair. Which means that no matter what we do, there will always be situations in which life isn't fair. Change what we can. Change what needs to be changed. This is not something that needs to be changed IMO. If you don't want to end up paying child support for a kids you never wanted, keep your dick in your pants. That is the responsible thing to do. To do otherwise would be irresponsible.

How about "do it safely and you run less then 0.1% chance of any accidents (most of which comes from not knowing what you're doing), so the problem doesn't exist unless both people involved are fucking morons."

You seem to have a very old fashioned view of sexuality.

Johan

Quote from: "Plu"
QuoteHow about life isn't fair. Which means that no matter what we do, there will always be situations in which life isn't fair. Change what we can. Change what needs to be changed. This is not something that needs to be changed IMO. If you don't want to end up paying child support for a kids you never wanted, keep your dick in your pants. That is the responsible thing to do. To do otherwise would be irresponsible.

How about "do it safely and you run less then 0.1% chance of any accidents (most of which comes from not knowing what you're doing), so the problem doesn't exist unless both people involved are fucking morons."

You seem to have a very old fashioned view of sexuality.
There is nothing old fashioned about my view. Doing it safely goes without saying. But no birth control is 100% effective therefore there is always some amount of risk. Therefore any time you have heterosexual intercourse you are assuming responsibility for the risk that you might end up with an unplanned pregnancy. If you are uncomfortable with that responsibility, the solution isn't to create a law which excuses you from having to assume the responsibility. The solution is never assume the responsibility in the first place.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Agramon

Quote from: "Mermaid"Genuine belly laughs.  :rollin:
:-D
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Johan"Therefore any time you have heterosexual intercourse you are assuming responsibility for the risk that you might end up with an unplanned pregnancy.
In that case, perhaps instead of "abstinence only" the rule should be "not gay, no way."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

MrsSassyPants

Does the name JanSnyder mean anything to you?
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

the_antithesis

Quote from: "fingerscrossed2013"Does the name JanSnyder mean anything to you?

Nope.

Alex Shouwls

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"
QuoteSo why are you on atheist forum?Because I'm an atheist.
No you see Atheists, are very unique group, its made of liberal democrats rationalists,intellectuals
so why is it that they call them self atheist, because action which they are going to take will be against religious position. When clown like you comes out and says: well i am retarded person i cant change anything this let me cry in the corner this is not a goth forum its atheists forum where our opinions, change and modify you do not belong here.

QuoteReligious people want to have god in your schools; well life is not fair.  -Apples to oranges People can choose whether or not to practice their religion and they already have places to practice it if they choose to do so. -Men cannot choose to gestate a fetus in their own body, only women can do that.
Again you are acting like a clown i was talking about facts which has been called unfair and has been changed by people like us. Please stop trying to be cute its doesn't work as much as you think it does.

QuoteNazis murdered 11.5 million jews; well life is not fairNazis? Really? That's your argument? Pathetic.
argument is people care about unfairness even if its wasn't in their own country and that is how we went in world war 2 and got read of injustice.Again stop been a clown please.
QuotePopes defended good 3% of catholic pedophiles; well life is not fair
lets just keep the flow going of unfairness. Because we cant really change a thing?-We can change it. I just don't think we should.
So make your argument mr.clown and lets discuss this and again with this goth crap.

QuoteSo what you are proposing is in fact a law which would allow men to act in an irresponsible way with no legal ramifications. Do you really think that legalizing irresponsible behavior is something that will make the world a better place? Because I certainly do not.
No you are acting like a clown again :-o
1.Man doesn't have control on whether or not child will be born,Woman does=responsibility
2. Man has a right to defend himself against injustice.for exp:If you telling him that he needs to waste 18 years of his life because of someone else's decision.
3.If man say we are 50 50 guilty here and we need to solve this problem way that both of our decisions matter he is right don't you think?
that is why he can give away rights of child support before its too late for abortion, so woman will see that she isn't going to get any help and rational decision would be to abort a child when you are not ready.
You clown you are defending accidental mothers most irresponsible people on the planet Earth.

Quoteand i don't have this problem i don't even have that much sex life to have this problem/stop assuming that.Oh believe me, I already assumed you don't have much sex.
Well clown will clown and clown.

Quote-I started this because: I hate when child doesn't have 100% support from both parents, and its parents fault to make a child in the world, in which he/she will not have a 100% chance of succeeding in life; list with things that we can control.
So you think there should be a law which allows men to get out of paying support for an unplanned child because you hate it when a child doesn't have 100% support of both parents? That makes about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. And with that, my troll gauge just pegged the needle.
1. Even if child is suffering is not man's fault
2. Having a child without two parent support develops psychological problems in children so its still fault of woman.
3.but before you start clowning around like a clown because you are one  :lol:  
You need to understand that its unfair that man is loosing 18 years of his life because of woman's decision even if that will destroy Earth its still unfair. So i think when people do sex its don't suppose to be well if something goes wrong sorry assholl give me your 18 years.
No its injustice its ridiculous.
any way please leave forum if only thing you are going to do is be clown there are clown forums
And i have already argued but only people who went against my argument failed to know argument at first place.So just read my older posts without been a clown :rollin:

Alex Shouwls

QuoteGenuine belly laughs.  :rollin:
well i guess when some people loose an argument, only thing they can do is run far and laugh at their opponent, even when i said that English was my Third Language.
Well done, you officially showed us that you have a sand in your vegina :lol:
 :wink:

Johan

No you see Atheists, are very unique group, its made of liberal democrats rationalists,intellectuals
so why is it that they call them self atheist, because action which they are going to take will be against religious position.
And here I thought atheists are people who don't believe god exists. But according to you a lack of belief in god has nothing to do with it. Well its a good thing you're here to set us all straight on what athiests are.

QuoteWhen clown like you comes out and says: well i am retarded person i cant change anything this let me cry in the corner this is not a goth forum its atheists forum where our opinions, change and modify you do not belong here.
1. This comment is an insult and completely uncalled for. I have not called you any names, I have not insulted your intelligence. I expect the same respect in return. If you can't manage that, then perhaps this isn't the forum for you. Which brings us to #2.
2. Maybe you should hang around for at least a week before you go deciding who belongs here and who doesn't M'Kay?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Alex Shouwls

Quote from: "Johan"
so why is it that they call them self atheist, because action which they are going to take will be against religious position.
And here I thought atheists are people who don't believe god exists. But according to you a lack of belief in god has nothing to do with it. Well its a good thing you're here to set us all straight on what atheists are.

QuoteWhen clown like you comes out and says: well i am retarded person i cant change anything this let me cry in the corner this is not a goth forum its atheists forum where our opinions, change and modify you do not belong here.
1. This comment is an insult and completely uncalled for. I have not called you any names, I have not insulted your intelligence. I expect the same respect in return. If you can't manage that, then perhaps this isn't the forum for you. Which brings us to #2.
2. Maybe you should hang around for at least a week before you go deciding who belongs here and who doesn't M'Kay?
Well point which you failed to understand Mr.clown is that Forums for atheists isn't because of in Texas you cant find friends and you want some company
but its because to discuss different political stance and point out when it's discriminates against people.
Someone who says doesn't matter we cant change a thing is not belong here
let me give you advice; buy a cat and pat it that has always cheers me up :)
you don't get my respect when you do not respect me enough to read my OP and other posts but just jumping like a lunatic  and insulting me .Until you make your argument for us to analyze it and discuss it your point of view will be just as important as your new cats. :rollin:
waiting for your position. 8-)

the_antithesis

Six pages talking with a spod who doesn't get any but is paranoid over having to pay child support anyway.

Alex Shouwls

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Six pages talking with a spod who doesn't get any but is paranoid over having to pay child support anyway.
I believe someone told you; When you don't have anything to say don't say anything at all
I am sick and tired of clowns not knowing what is it that they are talking about

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "the_antithesis"Six pages talking with a spod who doesn't get any but is paranoid over having to pay child support anyway.
I believe someone told you; When you don't have anything to say don't say anything at all
I am sick and tired of clowns not knowing what is it that they are talking about
I am sick and tired of reading posts without one single fucking period in them.

[youtube:ca9zmwqm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY[/youtube:ca9zmwqm]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel