News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Laws behind pregnancy.

Started by Alex Shouwls, September 01, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Both parents should do what's right for the child and go fuck themselves the moment they start to decide what's best for them above and beyond that position.

This applies to both men and women. I know, i'm an idealist.

Once there is an actual child, I'm fully on your side. When you decide to take responsibility for a child, you should keep fully to that responsibility.
My posts so far only refer to the time when there is not yet a child, and I hope everyone got that part. I'm not in favor of any parent walking out on a child after it's actually born. (Or beyond the legal abortion limit)

Mermaid

Quote from: "Plu"If you have something to say, you can just say it. If you have nothing to say, you can also make posts like that.
You are right. I think this person is unbelievable. That is what I have to say about that.
I agree that it should be a decision between the two parents in a perfect world, but ultimately it's up to the woman since it's her body. That is just biology, and the consequence of having sex.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"well lord gave me a vegaina there for I need to have a special rights
so you see if you have read my first post; i think you would support this position.
And Plu, this is a perfect example of why I think this guy is a misogynistic troll.

I hope so, anyway.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"your arguments are getting sillier and sillier
Woman was one that choose to have sex and toke a risk of child birthing whenever they haven't planned for her to get pregnant its called accidental pregnancy
accidental pregnancy can be fixed two was see there are two choices choice
NUMBER 1.Woman gets abortion  and half of abortion bill will be going to man because he is 50% responsible if he want her to get abortion.IF HE WANT WOMAN TO GET AN ABORTION
NUMBER 2. Woman  want to have that accidental child but man doesn't so>>>>> LISTEN TO THIS
5050 both parties choice
Woman chooses to have a child
Man chooses to not have a child + any responsibility with any child whats so ever
SEE? 5050 choice woman has right to have a child just as much man has right to not have any responsibility to child IF man raped woman then yes it was forced but
Listen to this both of them made this choice of having sex and take the risk
now both of them decide what amount of responsibility they want to take out from mistake
If man says no way i don't want to have a child is just as valid as woman saying no way you got to pay me because of my decision and again you go on with this silly questions: Says she wants to revoke her rights to motherhood and make the man raise the kid alone. Would you support her? really? how stupid can this questions get? No because she made a choice to have a child that is her responsibility revoke?? you can revoke and give away your child that doesn't means that father of a child should take it. what a bloody hell are you talking about? If father of a child decides to not have a responsibility of child when he is not not married or wasn't planning to have a child he should have a right of that
Second woman decides to make a child without help of father of a child its woman fault she should have an abortion and man can pay half of a bill of abortion
Grammar -particularly paragraphs and periods- would assist immensely in making your posts understandable.

I can't make fucking heads or tails of this crap.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Mermaid

...but if we read his first post we will see the logic and agree that we are being irrational about this.
Because, you know, we have vaginas.

Alex Shouwls

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"well lord gave me a vegaina there for I need to have a special rights
so you see if you have read my first post; i think you would support this position.
And Plu, this is a perfect example of why I think this guy is a misogynistic troll.

I hope so, anyway.
Well if you think about things that i write rationally you wouldn't say well he is not been careful with his words there for he must be a bad guy because i have a sand in my vegina and too afraid of thinking for myself.
no one is been misogynistic stop been ridiculous.
I defend a right of woman to have a choice on her body
and i defend a right of man to have a right to not been exterminated for having penises
from people just like you sir.

Bibliofagus

People should agree what happens in case of pregnancy before they have sex. There should be infrastructure to make that legally binding in a fast (i.e. max 10 minutes) and reliable way. Times change after all.

Furthermore:
My wife, and most women I know, would have no trouble at all seducing a clueless (maybe homeschooled?) 18 year old kid into having sex with them.
It seems rather strange (and sexist) to suggest that the 18 year old male kid is just as responsible as the grown woman in such a case, especially considering the dismal state of sex education around the globe.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Mermaid

Exterminated for having penises? Um. What?
"Sir" refers to a man. Which I am not, by the way.

Plu

Quote from: "Plu"If you have something to say, you can just say it. If you have nothing to say, you can also make posts like that.
You are right. I think this person is unbelievable. That is what I have to say about that.
I agree that it should be a decision between the two parents in a perfect world, but ultimately it's up to the woman since it's her body. That is just biology, and the consequence of having sex.

I agree that it's up to the woman whether or not the child should be kept, but it should be up to the man whether he wants to support it, too. We should not give a woman the right to decide over a large portion of a man's life because of an accident they are both responsible for.

(As for the rest of the guy, I also think he's acting in poor character, but that doesn't mean he can't occasionaly have a good argument.)

Mermaid

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"People should agree what happens in case of pregnancy before they have sex.
In a perfect world, sure.
People should also brush twice a day and take their vitamins.

But that is not reality. We can "should" all we want, but that isn't going to change the reality of biology.

Alex Shouwls

Quote from: "Mermaid"Exterminated for having penises? Um. What?
yes if you read what i wrote man doesn't have a rights same as woman because they don't have a womb
there for only one with the womb says i can make you pay for my decision by the way i am not saying that woman isn't working when she has a child that is silly
but i am saying its needs to be equal both of them should have same rights
stop discriminating against man because they don't have veginas

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Alex Shouwls"
Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Both parents should do what's right for the child and go fuck themselves the moment they start to decide what's best for them above and beyond that position.

This applies to both men and women. I know, i'm an idealist.
I support the idea that parents have way too easy this days they are responsible for so much and law needs to punish them much better if they screw up raising a mentally healthy child.
But terrible thing about it is that some people choose to have a child even if they don't have any support for them.
its like well man isn't ready to be a father.
woman isn't ready to be a mother.
but woman will demand father to pay money so we have half ass work on how to raise child
for us to have a healthy children I think its better if we make people who choose to gamble on children's lives
to not get away with injustice and bully their way threw by well lord game a vegaina there for I need to have a special rights

I read the OP, and I am an advocate of parents who are unable (or unwilling) to parent children effectively to be prevented from having them (such as those who just fire them out without actually caring about the children in question).

Having a child is not a right, it's a responsiblity.

But I would also argue that it's not a child's fault that their parents are no smarter than a mound of dirt on the bottom of my shoe. Everything should be done to ensure the child's welfare, not the parent's. And whilst they both may go hand in hand, there is a mantra (here in the UK at least) that a child is always better served being with their parents than not. This is simply not true, especially in cases where the mother or father (or both) are abusive, fuckless wonders (again, such as men and women who like to reproduce and not care about the children they're producing).
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Mermaid

yes if you read what i wrote man doesn't have a rights same as woman because they don't have a womb
there for only one with the womb says i can make you pay for my decision by the way i am not saying that woman isn't working when she has a child that is silly
I did read what you wrote. If English is not your first language, fine. But what you are writing does not make any sense and you are claiming that I don't know how to read? Are you obfuscating on purpose so you can tell us what we can't read?

I do not find that "silly" at all. I disagree with you. My reading and understanding what you are writing does not change that.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"People should agree what happens in case of pregnancy before they have sex.
In a perfect world, sure.
People should also brush twice a day and take their vitamins.

But that is not reality. We can "should" all we want, but that isn't going to change the reality of biology.

Did you also read my idea about making the world a little more perfect? It was in the sentences just after what you quoted.

Your comment reminds me of the people that opposed the use of condoms back in the day. It would never ever work because not everybody would use them yanno?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Alex Shouwls

I did read what you wrote. If English is not your first language, fine. But what you are writing does not make any sense and you are claiming that I don't know how to read? Are you obfuscating on purpose so you can tell us what we can't read?

I do not find that "silly" at all. I disagree with you. My reading and understanding what you are writing does not change that.
well to tell you the truth English is my third language
But i am 98% sure that everything that i have wrote could be understood just fine
after all language is crated for getting information from one place to another even if i made one or two grammar errors it doesn't makes message different.