News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Who knew the problem was old people all along?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: the_antithesis on March 13, 2023, 12:04:04 AMWho knew the problem was old people all along?
The problem is people.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 13, 2023, 03:10:54 AMThe problem is people.
They refer to our period as the "anthropocene" when it should be called the "anthropobscene."
🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

the_antithesis

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2023, 11:20:16 AMThey refer to our period as the "anthropocene" when it should be called the "anthropobscene."
🤔
anthropobese
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The new Bowie movie is exactly 2 hours 15 minutes long.  Just sayin'

Dark Lightning

Hydra009

Quote from: Dark Lightning on March 13, 2023, 09:50:08 PMFeed that kid some celery.
Celery works some serious digestive wonders.  I put it in my salads and some pasta dishes now.  It's as easy and simple as pushing a pillow out a window now.

Confession bear: I also found out that if you eat enough raw red onions (like past the point of uncomfortably) it can temporarily overwhelm your taste buds and kinda messes up your mouth for a couple of days.  Your palette kinda tastes like dry bark until it recovers.  And no, nothing helps.  You just gotta tough it out.

Dark Lightning

Sadly, I can no longer eat onions (or tomatoes!). Truly an annoying situation, but the reduction in gastrointestinal discomfort is worth it. I used to enjoy a burger with a 1/3 pound beef patty, a thick slab of grilled red onion, a thick slice of beefsteak tomato, and a bunch of leaves off the top of a head of green leaf lettuce, with a slice of cheese to top it off. Days long gone.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Those are some naughty 'gators! 🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman