News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 10, 2023, 07:55:21 PMIs this real? It sounds inedible.
No.  Those color palettes are at the extreme edge of human aesthetics.  However, there have been many real products with a similar departure from normal coloration:

Purple or green-colored ketchup

"Blackjack" tacos

Hydra009

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 10, 2023, 10:24:40 PMNo.  Those color palettes are at the extreme edge of human aesthetics.  However, there have been many real products with a similar departure from normal coloration:

Purple or green-colored ketchup

"Blackjack" tacos

Not gonna lie, I miss the whacky colored ketchup. I don't know if I'd actually buy it, but I always liked the concept.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

I love using OP abilities against the AI.  Not so much when the AI does it to me....

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

When you're a Starfleet officer and accidentally time travel to the 21st century:

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Blackleaf on March 11, 2023, 02:40:34 AMNot gonna lie, I miss the whacky colored ketchup. I don't know if I'd actually buy it, but I always liked the concept.
Food coloring?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

I dunno. I think I'd rather have grape jelly on french fries than purple ketchup.

Unbeliever

I like Marie's chunky blue cheese on fries - and just about anything else. 👍
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 11, 2023, 02:01:03 PM

If this comic took place in the year 2020:

Trump: "I met Superman the other day. Great man, great fella. He was like, 'I'm so super duper excited to meet the greatest President of these United States ever, except maybe Lincoln. Please don't tell anyone I am Clark Kent.' And I tells him, 'Don't worry, Superman. No one is as good at keeping secrets as me.' In fact, true story, there was this one time I showed up at Area 52, and they made me swear not to talk about the aliens they keep there. Apparently, Area 51 is a red fish...red...whatever. They keep the real aliens at the other place. Top secret. Can't tell anyone."
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

He'd be more vague to string people along:

"Have you heard about Area 52?   In Area 51, we've got stuff that you wouldn't believe!  Everybody is saying it!  You can open the hangar doors -and magneficient doors I might add- you open the doors and -solid steel titanium, just beautiful- and you see -I designed those doors you know, back in the 80s, or maybe 90s, 1992, I think..."

Hydra009

You kinda have to do it for the dramatic irony.

Hydra009

*groans in one less hour of sleep, narrowly avoids 5 car accidents from drowsy drivers only to fall asleep listening to the biyearly lecture that everything we do is secretly genius even though it doesn't seem that way*