Suing Kotex for loss of virginity.

Started by pr126, March 31, 2016, 03:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Okay, raise three arms if you think the tampon was what broke the hymen.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Draconic Aiur

lol how far did the daughter stick it and how hard dis she stick it?

drunkenshoe

Honestly, it is news to me muslim girls even use tampons. It's not the culture around here. At least as far as I know. May be things changed. Hmmm. Myeh.

Secondly, how young or small she was? Tampons have sizes and the junior sizes are really slim. I am a small woman, I have been using it since I was 15 and NO under normal circumstances you don't break your hymen by the right size of tampon, if you didn't pick up a big one. Yes hymens change according to every woman.

It's not about pushing it hard or up. It's about the thickness, the size of it. Hymen is in the opening.

Do you see this? This is what you use as a teen girl. Esp. if you are concerned with your hymen. But then I don't get how would anyone break a hymen even with a big sized one...

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on April 01, 2016, 02:08:29 AM
lol how far did the daughter stick it and how hard dis she stick it?

It's not about pushing it hard or up. It's about the thickness, the size of it.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

I am glad the family didn't do the McDonalds example, and spill hot coffee on her ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

AllRight

So I should sue Budweiser for my loss of virginity???

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllRight on April 01, 2016, 07:41:51 AM
So I should sue Budweiser for my loss of virginity???
Did you use a beer bottle?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllRight

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllRight on April 01, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
No, but that would have been less awkward!
"Blue Lagoon" was the worst case scenario.
PZ Myers

widdershins

So, the breaking of the hymen is the same as loss of virginity?  Granted, it has been a while since sex ed class, but I seem to recall that the thing breaks pretty easily in some girls and it's much more difficult to break in others.  While one girl's hymen could be broken by, say, horseback riding, another may have sex 2 or 3 times before it breaks.  Not only is it stupid to think the girl is still a virgin after she has had sex a couple of times simply because her hymen is not yet broken, I can't imagine a circumstance where a girl says, "I lost my virginity to a horse" and "horseback riding" is the first thing that comes to one's mind.

"Virginity" is really a relative term anyway.  This idiot apparently thinks an intact hymen is the measure of virginity, yet I HIGHLY doubt it would be okay with her for her daughter to have all the oral and anal sex she wanted, just so long as she didn't lose her "virginity".

Just one more case where religious idiots balk at science and common sense.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Virginity doesn't involve oral or anal sex.  It has to do with whether she gets pregnant by a man her father hasn't approved of ... after the man pays the father the "bride price".  Otherwise his investment in his daughter is shot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2016, 08:14:45 PMOtherwise his investment in his daughter is shot.
Along with the daughter herself, possibly.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on April 01, 2016, 08:14:45 PM
Virginity doesn't involve oral or anal sex.  It has to do with whether she gets pregnant by a man her father hasn't approved of ... after the man pays the father the "bride price".  Otherwise his investment in his daughter is shot.
Unless she can think up a really good (or god) story to explain why she's preggers but still a virgin.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 02, 2016, 06:31:35 AM
Unless she can think up a really good (or god) story to explain why she's preggers but still a virgin.

Serious question.  My grandmother's oldest sister, died of neglect, because she got preggers without getting married first, and was thrown out of her father's house on her own means (which didn't exist).  Great-grandfather was from the Old Country, where they were less liberal than we are today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.