Suing Kotex for loss of virginity.

Started by pr126, March 31, 2016, 03:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Mother Sues Tampon Company For ‘Stealing’ Daughters’s Virginity.
QuoteTwin Falls, ID | An Idaho woman is suing the Kotex company for $1.4 million dollars after she claims one of her daughters lost her virginity while using a tampon.

The family’s attorney claims the product’s packaging did not issue any warning about the possibility of losing one’s own virginity while using the product.

“Why is there no warning that a women’s hymen can be broken when the tampon is inserted into the vaginal region? This is the question we ask” explained Ben Ali Mufta, the family attorney. “The breaking of the hymen and resulting loss of virginity of my client’s daughter will have dire consequences for this young girl for the rest of her life,” he told local reporters. “This is a tragedy that could have been easily prevented had the company taken its responsibilities,” he acknowledged yesterday.

LOL. Only $1.4 million?

Surely some of that money could be used to repair the damage  Who would know?

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Pr126 ... you have achieved a new low, and you aren't even a proctologist ;-)

So is this deviation from rationality the result of Karl Marx or of Muhammad?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on March 31, 2016, 06:35:55 AM

Coffee -> mouth -> nose.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

"Dear Mom, remember when you lost your virginity? Was something inserted into your vagina? If so can you extend the logic of that sequence of events to a world outside of your vagina?"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on March 31, 2016, 06:35:55 AM
Pr126 ... you have achieved a new low, and you aren't even a proctologist ;-)

Muhammad (or maybe Jesus) or the Virgin Mary???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on March 31, 2016, 08:44:44 AM
Muhammad (or maybe Jesus) or the Virgin Mary???
Remember, the first thing in Mary's vagina was her son. He would have had to push past her hymen.

And I leave you with that word picture.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 31, 2016, 10:53:56 AM
Remember, the first thing in Mary's vagina was her son. He would have had to push past her hymen.

And I leave you with that word picture.
Thanks! :)))  But that would play very well in the deep South! :))
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

Before I looked at the article I thought it was Mormons. Almost the same thing.

AllPurposeAtheist

I guess mom just never knew about that not so fresh feeling..

Wait! pr makes a post NOT about Islam taking over?  OMG OMG OMG! Whatarewegonnado? Whatarewegonnado? It's a miracle more people weren't killed! 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

The Skeletal Atheist

I hope in response Kotex just sends in a gang of angry gynecologists to rain down fury upon the family.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

mauricio

So an object that is inserted in your vagina needs a warning about the possibility of it rupturing the hymen... This kind of people if why we have scissors packaged with CAUTION sharp edges!

Shiranu

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 31, 2016, 07:41:20 PM
I guess mom just never knew about that not so fresh feeling..

Wait! pr makes a post NOT about Islam taking over?  OMG OMG OMG! Whatarewegonnado? Whatarewegonnado? It's a miracle more people weren't killed! 

I tohught the same, but it is Muslims. I was almost excited :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Virginity is overrated, anyway. I don't want 72 virgins, I want 72 people who know what the fuck they're doing.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel